Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 06/29 - 07/05 Florida is pretty much where the Doom guy goes to in his games

KawadaSmile

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, KawadaSmile said:

Honestly, if they use Io/Sasha to set up Io/Asuka vs Bayley/Sasha I'm more than satisfied.

I'm looking forward to Thatcher vs Oney, too.

Give me 10 minutes before the shenanigans start and I won't complain too much.

Thatcher/Oney should be dope as well.Ā  Both have delivered almost every time out here and I see no reason a hot, fast paced match shouldn't happen tonight as well.

3 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Thatcher/Oney was actually pretty dope! They got a bit more time than I was expecting, but it was brutal.

I never saw any of Thatcher before he started in NXT,Ā  I love that he's basically a 70s shooter that was teleported to 2020.

2 hours ago, sek69 said:

I never saw any of Thatcher before he started in NXT,Ā  I love that he's basically a 70s shooter that was teleported to 2020.

He's aces.

If you've got time, check out Thatcher/Oney (Biff) from Beyond Wrestling. It was free on Youtube the last I checked. Fantastic match.

I have been a fan of both Thatcher and Lorcan for years, since they gained attention for having excellent matches with each other in EVOLVE. This did not touch their best matches, but it was still great.

I loved Sasha-Shirai. Asuka popping out of nowhere and holding on to the belt was awesome. Looking forward to the tag match - have they announced it officially?