Pro Wrestling Only

WWE The Horror Show at Extreme Rules - Who booked this crap?

cactus

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, cactus said:

This is bad, but the good kind of bad.  

I take this back. This has outstayed it's welcome, just like this cinematic wrestling trend. 

Was there any truth in the rumours that Bliss didn't want to work with Braun as he's a bit of a creep? 

man,

fuck bray wyatt

dude is out there having connections to fucking tom salvini, fancies himself to be this huge wrestling creative mastermind and he only comes up with fluff

he's wrestling's eli roth, only somehow worse

you see those old fcw videos when he was tagging with bo, dude is not well

he sucks ass

Fuck it, if they are going to make movies I will judge this as one. Way too much talking and unnecessary dialogues. And the action dragged in the end and became boring frankly until the finish. I was rooting for them to do the Friday the 13th finish as Braun leaned in and I was pretty disappointed when they started showing the credits at the bottom, and then they  went ahead and did it, and I absolutely loved it. I dunno if Fiend literally eating Braun is the lasting imagery it needed, but it makes me excited for the sequel, and well, isn't that mainstream moviemaking these days