Pro Wrestling Only

RIP Casey Michaels

KawadaSmile

I heard he was battling issues, but 26 is just heart rendering sad.  

I think the best testimony to the work he did was seeing women wrestlers from pretty much everywhere posting their condolences with stories of how he was supporting them from the start of their careers. 

He may have only lived a short while, but he certainly maximized the time he had. 

I was really tight with Casey. I am a mix of being numb and being pretty accepting of it all. Had issues with his colon and intestines, in and out of hospital throughout his life and with a particularly terrible 18-24 months.

He was way more smart and savvy about the general Pro Wrestling business than he publicly let on or was interesting in sharing. He just really liked Women's Wrestling with Trish and Lita being some of the first Wrestling he saw.

He got a lot of people booked on influential indies and helped get a number of wrestlers signed. He had a lot of offers for various jobs or opportunities in Pro Wrestling and I know of one big offer to buy his website. But his health sadly precluded him from taking those. Really sad and unfair all in all.

10 hours ago, rovert said:

I was really tight with Casey. I am a mix of being numb and being pretty accepting of it all. Had issues with his colon and intestines, in and out of hospital throughout his life and with a particularly terrible 18-24 months.

He was way more smart and savvy about the general Pro Wrestling business than he publicly let on or was interesting in sharing. He just really liked Women's Wrestling with Trish and Lita being some of the first Wrestling he saw.

He got a lot of people booked on influential indies and helped get a number of wrestlers signed. He had a lot of offers for various jobs or opportunities in Pro Wrestling and I know of one big offer to buy his website. But his health sadly precluded him from taking those. Really sad and unfair all in all.

Who knows how even bigger an asset he could've been for women's wrestling than he already was if he had been in better health.