Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 10/19 - 10/25 No NBA, no happiness

KawadaSmile

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been watching SD but I hope they put the contract on Miz.  Nothing against Otis but I didn't like him winning it in the first place.  I see him as a goofy mid-card babyface, not a potential world champion, it just hurts whatever value the gimmick still has. 

Miz is at least a former MITB holder and a former world champion, and has the character to make it work.  Otis really wasn't doing anything with it other than using it as a lunchbox

2 hours ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

That's the beauty of the feud. The match is secondary. The reason it's even happening is because Jey won't bend the knee to Roman. Had Jey done so, everything would likely be fine. But as such, Roman has to kill Jey on Sunday, then excommunicate him. Cold world.

Yep. It probably will go down as one of the most memorable feuds of this century, if we are being honest.

3 hours ago, cm funk said:

I haven't been watching SD but I hope they put the contract on Miz.  Nothing against Otis but I didn't like him winning it in the first place.  I see him as a goofy mid-card babyface, not a potential world champion, it just hurts whatever value the gimmick still has. 

Miz is at least a former MITB holder and a former world champion, and has the character to make it work.  Otis really wasn't doing anything with it other than using it as a lunchbox

Asuka totally stole the show in Law & Otis, if you ask me. Should've seen the end coming with Miz bribing JBL to rule in his favour.

That's the beauty of the feud. The match is secondary. The reason it's even happening is because Jey won't bend the knee to Roman. Had Jey done so, everything would likely be fine. But as such, Roman has to kill Jey on Sunday, then excommunicate him. Cold world.

Those "Tribal Consequences" just add another layer to Roman's new persona. It definitely makes everything perfectly clear that Roman has established himself as the chosen one of the Anoa'i family and he wants to be treated as such, even by his cousins. Having Jimmy Uso come back to set up the blindside attack by Jey was a nice touch. We obviously all know the end result for Sunday but I really am looking forward to see the dynamic between Roman & the Usos after Hell in a Cell. Could make for an interesting build towards Survivor Series.

Road Dogg is a blithering redneck imbecile, and to think I once considered him a great Twitter follow (a long time ago, in a land far, far away).

Shame about Danny Burch. I used to be fan of his, like ten second ago until I opened this thread and read that he's a selfish, useless prick.

I already liked Helms, but he just went up several notches in my book.

11 hours ago, Robert S said:

Though someone should explain to those people that masks are primarly meant to protect others, not yourself.

I'm sure that they are fully aware of that fact. It's just that somehow in America, all of these insane people have come to the conclusion that masks and Covid are actually a left wing plot to strip them of their freedom, and that is just the beginning of the rabbit hole.