Pro Wrestling Only

Happy New Year !

El-P

Hey all. If anyone is interested, myself, Johnny Sorrow and my pal Travis, plus a million guests, are doing a 5 1/2 hour Mystery Titans Theatre live stream/New Year's party watching a bunch of old school footage --70s Florida, 1980 LA, 1982 MSG, plus other random shit, mostly for laughs, but with some hidden gems. It starts around 7pm Pacific time

https://youtube.com/c/JarvisWashingmachine

Happy New Year! 

Half an hour into the new year and I am already pissed. People blowing up at least the same amount of fireworks as every year (wasting money, polluting the air, scaring animals ...), plus lots of parties happening all around (despite being in a lockdown) will look great in two weeks.

But anyway, let's hope that at least by the second half of 2021 we will be somewhat back at the "old normal". So happy new year and (to use my mother tongue as well), einen guten Rutsch und ein frohes neues Jahr. Stay healthy and sane!

9 minutes ago, Ricky Jackson said:

Hey all. If anyone is interested, myself, Johnny Sorrow and my pal Travis, plus a million guests, are doing a 5 1/2 hour Mystery Titans Theatre live stream/New Year's party watching a bunch of old school footage --70s Florida, 1980 LA, 1982 MSG, plus other random shit, mostly for laughs, but with some hidden gems. It starts around 7pm Pacific time

https://youtube.com/c/JarvisWashingmachine

Happy New Year! 

Hmmm...might give that a look! Thanks for the link!