Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite - March 3, 2021

MoS

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They took 5 mins to set the tables LMAO. QT had to help Velvet with it. 

This might have been the worst match in Dynamite history, and the worst match of the year, and all I could do was laugh uncontrollably throughout this

If Shaq was just a big project then this match overdelivered.  It is Shaq though so any star power he brought was minimal at best.  It just wasn’t as big a deal as they probably envisioned for Cody and Brandi and Jade.  I would rather see that cyborg character if all they wanted was a Miss Hoss they had a few to choose from on Dark.  Jade did pretty well for her first match.  Send her to Dark for a few months.

Just now, Strummer said:

Just looking online seems that majority of people thought the tag was a homerun or at least as good as it could have been 

Yeah I was in the "as good as it could have been" camp. It was never going to be a five star classic, but it was better than I expected considering it was Cody + three people with little to no experience. 

6 minutes ago, Ryan Faulconer said:

If Shaq was just a big project then this match overdelivered.  It is Shaq though so any star power he brought was minimal at best.  It just wasn’t as big a deal as they probably envisioned for Cody and Brandi and Jade.  I would rather see that cyborg character if all they wanted was a Miss Hoss they had a few to choose from on Dark.  Jade did pretty well for her first match.  Send her to Dark for a few months.

Don't know if Brandi would have been much better than Red Velvet. It's not as if she is much more known than Velvet

I liked Jade in that match. Is she going to wrestle full time or is this a one off for her as well? 

I liked Shaq's power bomb on Cody too. Red Velvet looked bad nearly missing that move to the outside on Jade and having so much trouble setting up the table.