AEW Revolution

Flyin' Brian

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This match is sloppy & the ref, for whatever reason, is fucking counting in slow motion. The Maki surprise was cool but her kickouts have been the drizzling shits.

Maki Itoh has a ton of charisma. Her roll through single leg crab was sweet, too. 

2 minutes ago, MoS said:

JR has been the worst commentator in pro wrestling for 2 years now. 

Is it me, or does Jericho look as if he has lost some weight recently 

100% Jericho saw the tweets pointing out his increasing dad bod while vanity searching.

I will probably regret passing on this, but $50, no PayPal option, and a shitty service like B/R Live (which even Tony Khan is publicly burying at this point) are constant turn-offs.

I know some have reported being able to use a VPN to get it cheaper on FiteTV - BTW, international users getting AEW PPVs so much cheaper is another constant turn-off - but I like to watch things on my Roku, so that's out.

I'd love for AEW PPVs to air on HBO Max instead, but that seems like a pipe dream. If Coach Tony K is reading this (another pipe dream among some PWO members), make a deal and make it happen!

Still, hat's off to AEW for nailing the hype on this one. Everyone is talking about this show, and I'm definitely excited to find out who the mystery wrestlers are and how the main event turns out. 

1 minute ago, KawadaSmile said:

be a pirat-i mean use perfectly legal sites! 

Nah. I have nothing against people who do that - we're in a pandemic year and times are tough - but I'd rather not take the risk of going on sketchy sites. I don't even know where or how to find this show through *ahem* alternate means anyway.

1 minute ago, C.S. said:

Nah. I have nothing against people who do that - we're in a pandemic year and times are tough - but I'd rather not take the risk of going on sketchy sites. I don't even know where or how to find this show through *ahem* alternate means anyway.

don't worry, bubba. i started using perfectly legal sites and the only thing that happened to me is that now i have to post using my toilet!

1 minute ago, sek69 said:

This has been a really good match so far.

man i'm really not feeling this

i get why people hype mjf but to me he's what people think the miz is

2 minutes ago, sek69 said:

MJF still has some work to do in ring at times, but his promo ability and charisma at his age is off the charts.

Too bad he's not in WWE developmental, where he'd be doing a million hindu squats in the PC and years away from TV - on NXT EVOLVE. 

(In case my intention is not clear: Thank God for AEW finding and showcasing actual young talent instead of the 37-year-old "developmental rookies" we see in WWE/NXT/UK/EVOLVE/205.)