Pro Wrestling Only

Money in the Bank 2021

KawadaSmile

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This show is so weird to watch with the bullshit fake noise and the crowd that has no actual sustained heat at all.  Not a good sign when the crowd for the first big live show in years appears to be mostly dead for large portions of matches while it's layered with sweetener

1 minute ago, WingedEagle said:

Maybe I'm not paying that close attention but I generally can't spot the fake noise as opposed to the legit crowd.  It doesn't seem that egregious as I haven't noticed any raucous reactions when the crowd is sitting on its hands.

I couldn't see the full MitB match so dunno what examples if any were there, but I thought an easy example was them piping in noise for Charlotte after her win, especially cuz you could clearly see fans just standing in silence in the crowd. Contrast that to fans visibly and audibly going crazy when they saw Big E was actually going to win instead of fucking Rollins 

3 minutes ago, WingedEagle said:

Maybe I'm not paying that close attention but I generally can't spot the fake noise as opposed to the legit crowd.  It doesn't seem that egregious as I haven't noticed any raucous reactions when the crowd is sitting on its hands.

I'm listening on good headphones, and watching the crowd while I watch the matches.  It's really noticeable to me

Edge looks hundred years old. I know he is really tall and has a great body for his age, but put him against heel Roman with his presence and his strong push and it is inconceivable that he would be a threat to Reigns 

If there was any unpredictability, any sense of danger, with Lashey/Kofi and Reigns/Edge, I would care a lot more - but there isn't, so I don't.

At the very least, the Kofi story and match is hopefully leading to Lashley vs. Big E.