Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 08/09 - 08/15 NXT is no more

KawadaSmile

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching some of RAW tonight & I think that I have pinpoint one of my biggest issues with modern WWE: everyone is trying to be a comedian, but no one is funny. The only thing the show is missing is a laugh track. Baron Corbin is poor, isn't that hilarious? The Miz & Morrison, so funny! Alexa Bliss & her doll, so funny! RKOBro, so funny!

It's a lame attempt at being a variety show & they do nothing but fail at comedy. 

26 minutes ago, Coffey said:

Watching some of RAW tonight & I think that I have pinpoint one of my biggest issues with modern WWE: everyone is trying to be a comedian, but no one is funny. The only thing the show is missing is a laugh track. Baron Corbin is poor, isn't that hilarious? The Miz & Morrison, so funny! Alexa Bliss & her doll, so funny! RKOBro, so funny!

It's a lame attempt at being a variety show & they do nothing but fail at comedy. 

I dunno bubba, Corbin saying he needed a hundred thousand dollars just to get by the next couple of days had me laughing.

Damian is a breath of fresh air, man. Like him a lot.

4 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

We want Wyatt chants breaking out looooool

They lasted like 10 seconds on TV and those fizzled out rather quickly before Alexa & Doudrop even locked up.

And besides, considering that they chanted Happy Birthday to Alexa during the commercial break prior to the match, they don't hate her that much. They clearly do this to annoy Vince & Bruce at this point. It's gonna get as old as the "CM PUNK" and "WHAT?" chants.

From all videos I have seen, fans like Alexa, but hate the supernatural shit and start audibly groaning and lose interest when that shit is happening. It's when WWE most blatantly adds in the 'correct' crowd noise. Otherwise, when she is being normal and wrestling or talking, fans clearly like her. Don't see anything surprising about this reaction, but I also don't see anything surprising about WWE continuing that supernatural crap. It clearly works for some LORE fans at least, so why not cater to them.

34 minutes ago, MoS said:

From all videos I have seen, fans like Alexa, but hate the supernatural shit and start audibly groaning and lose interest when that shit is happening. It's when WWE most blatantly adds in the 'correct' crowd noise. Otherwise, when she is being normal and wrestling or talking, fans clearly like her. Don't see anything surprising about this reaction, but I also don't see anything surprising about WWE continuing that supernatural crap. It clearly works for some LORE fans at least, so why not cater to them.

I don't know how true to reality this is, but from what I've seen on social media such as Twitter & Instagram, the only people defending the current Alexa direction are people that are sexually attracted to her. In which, I'm pretty sure they're going to defend her no matter what.

Alexa is endearing. So is Nikki Cross, honestly. But I can't get into Wrestlecrap & both of them currently have Wrestlecrap gimmicks to me.