Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 10/18 - 10/24 Did you know Rod Stewart plagiarized a Brazilian artist?

KawadaSmile

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, sek69 said:

I hope that "training in the woods" deal leads to the reveal that Von Wagner is actually a sasquatch who decided to get into pro wrestling .

He's onto some early Grappler Baki shit, that's for sure. He looks like the Yasha Ape, even.

Just now, sek69 said:

Still don't know why Santos Escobar is toiling in NXT when he's everything Vince has wanted for the last, what, 15 years or so? A Hispanic star fluent in English and Spanish, who's also a great wrestler and a good looking dude. 

Man, Legado del Fantasma is a top tier faction. All four members fucking rock.

2 hours ago, sek69 said:

Still don't know why Santos Escobar is toiling in NXT when he's everything Vince has wanted for the last, what, 15 years or so? A Hispanic star fluent in English and Spanish, who's also a great wrestler and a good looking dude. 

That's also something that baffles me. They've been trying to have someone to replace Rey Mysterio as their top hispanic star for years and now that they have one, they keep him on NXT?

Apparently, it might be the age thing on the main roster. Santos is 40, I believe, and WWE seems to be more worried than ever about their aging main roster stars. Personally, when you got someone as good as Santos, age shouldn't be an issue. Get him on that main roster now.

8 hours ago, SirEdger said:

That's also something that baffles me. They've been trying to have someone to replace Rey Mysterio as their top hispanic star for years and now that they have one, they keep him on NXT?

Apparently, it might be the age thing on the main roster. Santos is 40, I believe, and WWE seems to be more worried than ever about their aging main roster stars. Personally, when you got someone as good as Santos, age shouldn't be an issue. Get him on that main roster now.

He's 37, but your point stands. Still, he's younger than some heavily featured people like Damien Priest, Bobby Lashley, Sheamus...

But he NEEDS to have his whole entourage with him. Wilde, Mendoza and Elektra are EXCELLENT.

8 hours ago, Strummer said:

The Undertaker is already in Saudi Arabia as he introduced Pitbull at his concert there yesterday.

also talk that Charlotte could be added to the women's title match

Charlotte is currently in Mexico with Andrade. And she has a meet & greet in Wichita, KS on Friday. So, forget about that.

21 hours ago, rovert said:

It stems from a negative/crossways fan interaction with one fan. And that fan brings his friends to boo MSK. 

The version of that story I heard is that one of them criticised Izzy’s parents for letting her train at age 13 and they organised an anti-MSK contingent at the shows in response.

So it looks like they are going to do a belt exchange on SD tonight with the women's titles because fuck ever doing anything different or creative I guess. 

It's amazing how WWE is always hammering home how many days someone has held a title or how many times they've held a belt, while also making it so meaningless they literally get traded like baseball cards. 

On 10/19/2021 at 8:06 PM, Strummer said:

The twitter stuff last week about challenging/beating wwe and taking shots at the other company.

just find it funny that Bischoff and Booker both blasted TK this week on their shows for doing that but silent about Roman

It’s wrestling.  They’re all working.