Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Saturday Night Dynamite - October 23, 2021

MoS

That was the best MJF segment in god knows vow long. Sting made him look like a million bucks. He clearly hasn't watched much WCW though if he thinks Sting's pals always stuck by him. Except my man Luger did always stick by him, even though Sting did the Total Package dirty

I really wish they would remove the distracting dipshits in the 2nd row. 

First with the I Love Twinks sign, then posters of people hugging, then the one dude flexing, now the dude in the blue shirt is up and making an ass of himself. 

I fucking hate fans who think they are "getting themselves over"

Anthony Nese is definitely  a quality pickup…if this was August 2020.  He is the definition of redundancy on the AEW roster at this point in AEW history.  He would be a fine signing if AEW hadn’t already signed like thirtysomething MLW/Impact/WWE/Dark free agents INSTEAD of keeping folks like Matt Cardona - just because they were first to get looked at and thankfully not signed.  The patient and smart move was waiting for Miro, FTR, Danielson Punk, Garcia, 2point0, Adam Cole, Moriarty, Wheeler and so on and so on and shooby-dooby-doo-da.

I’m going to guess just who that was from the crowd in the Archer vs Kingston match. Was that infamous Pokémon known as Marcus Kross that Archer beat up in the crowd?  He did some colourful jobs on Dark and Dark with Almonds in case some have never heard about him before.  

Well, that was a decision.....

1 hour ago, Blehschmidt said:

I really wish they would remove the distracting dipshits in the 2nd row. 

First with the I Love Twinks sign, then posters of people hugging, then the one dude flexing, now the dude in the blue shirt is up and making an ass of himself. 

I fucking hate fans who think they are "getting themselves over"

This dipshit proceeded to hold up a "Let's Go Brandon" sign several times, then got a sign about Jungle Boy confiscated before he even held it up, and then finally got kicked out when he held up a "Sammy, creampie me" sign.

I can't fathom why the hell would you pay all that money to sit 2nd row, just to be a complete jackass and get yourself thrown out. People are so fucking stupid.

Having slept over it and subsequently thinking over it with a cooler head: fuck Cody, and fuck him for beating Black. Is there any good kayfabe explanation why, in a promotion where rematches are so hard to get, you don't get one even when you are screwed out of winning a title, he is constantly able to get rematches, and all he has to do to get a second rematch is have his dumbass students throw garbage at him? Fuck this shit.