Pro Wrestling Only

AEW TV March 2/4 2022

MoS

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/5/2022 at 2:52 PM, MoS said:

This triple threat on Rampage was certainly something, and very selfishly, I want @Matt D and the Segunda Caida boys to break it down. There were soo many highly co-operative spots but (a) they were actually over, which old-school wrestlers would argue is the only important thing; and (b) the wrestlers also tried hard to shine individually and make a big name......for themselves, not the match. But it made the match hotter and got the crowd going more! So like, what have we become here? What should we prioritise? What should be our goal: to have an internal consistency and in-match narrative, or just do whatever the fans want because let us face it, we are in the "consumer is always right!!" industry??

In thinking of all that, what, truly, is good psychology?

I really can't answer this cuz my mind starts spinning just trying to grasp the essence of this point lol. 

Mine's up there but hopefully one of the others come behind me. As a general rule you never want just my angle on anything.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2022 at 2:25 AM, SirEdger said:

Didn't he cut a similar promo in ROH during his feud with Raven?

On 3/5/2022 at 4:50 AM, Robert S said:

The "this is real, this is straight edge" (WrestleRave, I think) promo? That was nothing like this promo besides Punk being bloody.

Yes, he used the same "I will become a monster to fight the monsters of the world" line in both promos.

Spoiler