Pro Wrestling Only

AEW TV - May 4/6 2022

Timbo Slice

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Four of the last five weeks (I had to work last Wednesday), I've watched AEW Dynamite live with my fiancée. It's become a tradition for us. It's a lot of fun! Looking forward to the show again tonight. Fenix Vs. Martin should be a good spot fest. I think Jeff Hardy is over-the-hill, so I'm not expecting a lot out of him against Fish, but you never know. Deonna Purrazzo on AEW will be fun to see. 

Dante Martin has maybe the most absurd hops I've ever seen in wrestling and as a strength and conditioning coach I want to watch his matches just to see how high he'll jump each time. If he and Fenix have a 2022 version of 1999 Blitzkrieg v 1999 Blitzkrieg I'll be pretty happy. Probably. 

How's everyone doing tonight?

I'm in Jacksonville, FL home of AEW for work this week, unfortunately AEW is in Baltimore tonight. 

TBS making me watch Rise of Skywalker. Better than Last Jedi I guess. Rather be watching WCCW Star Wars, and I just might look some up real quick. 

Or watch Bill Murray sing the Star Wars theme song on SNL.

I'm convinced that "health issue" Jericho had a few months back was liver related and his doctor told him he needed to stop drinking immediately.

Anyway, the look Hangman had after that promo on the floor that wasn't commented on seemed like he didn't really want to say that stuff but needed to hype himself up because he's nervous.