Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 06/06 - 06/12 Percody Rhodes went insane

KawadaSmile

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the Usos the tag-team that's gone the longest without being split up? They've been a unit since 2010-ish by my count. Vince obviously doesn't see money in either of them as a singles competitor, so they'll still be feuding with Kofi and Woods in 2042.

It was interesting to listen to Dave's review of Hell in a Cell and hear him say he wasn't impressed with Edge in the six man match. He's usually an Edge fanboy and I thought the match was a fun if not spectacular sprint. 

4 minutes ago, sek69 said:

It was interesting to listen to Dave's review of Hell in a Cell and hear him say he wasn't impressed with Edge in the six man match. He's usually an Edge fanboy and I thought the match was a fun if not spectacular sprint. 

Edge was the weakest one in the match tbh.

But nevermind that. GOOD EVENING RHEA RIPLEY.

1 hour ago, El-P said:

That's how you define a torn pec ? How cruel.

The injury is a stroke of good luck for Cody because now he won’t be at risk of getting ruined by WWE booking over the next few months. (lol)

1 hour ago, KawadaSmile said:

I have to say that Cody NOT HAVING (total) free reign over his stuff is Actually Good.

And yet…this can also be true. Maybe it turns out that WWE giving the performers some modicum of power over their character and presentation can actually be a good thing!