WWE TV 08/08 - 08/14 It's the Summer of Karrion Krok

KawadaSmile

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So do you think they'll announce Sasha and Naomi for the women's tag title tournament, or have them come out at the Castle show to challenge the winners? Dave was talking about it, and I think it comes down to what's more important to Paul. If he feels important to send the message that Vince's reign of terror is over, you should have them open Raw tonight. Those two were the embodiment of a whole company's worth of frustrations with Vince and that would be H's ultimate "drop your dick on the table and mark your territory"  move.  

Conversely, having them return in front of a legit 70,000 people losing their shit would be pretty damn good for business. It would set them up as top stars who are a really big deal, and the story books itself. You don't have to do anything but stand there and it's 100% clear what everyone's motivations are. Not only would it be cathartic for everyone involved, you could have an actual money angle on your hands with a minimal amount of effort.

Weirdly enough I could see points for either way.  I can't say Paul would be wrong choosing option 1, as building confidence with the roster is an essential part of not only righting the ship now, but to mend any ill will when it comes to chasing folks from AEW. If they can clear all doubts that it's a new day in WWE (yes it is!), it'd probably be a better thing for them business wise in the long term. 

1 minute ago, KawadaSmile said:

Dom grew a mullet and started showing some courage and character. Truly Eddie's son.

Reminds me of the meme I saw saying Rey's been in WWE so long he worked with two generations of Guerreros and one pic was with Eddie and the other with Dom :lol: