WWE TV 08/08 - 08/14 It's the Summer of Karrion Krok

KawadaSmile

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I loved the way (no pun intended) they re-introduced Dexter back. From the moment, we saw that crashed car in the background during KO's promo, I thought something was about to happen.

Is Dexter doing groundwork to prepare the impending return of Johnny Wrestling?

Yes, you were.

-During the Kevin Owens promo in the background, we could see a car that had crashed in a cement wall. Nikki ASH & Doudrop were seen in the background talking with some people about it. 

-Later in the show, right before the main event, when Alexa Bliss & Asuka cut their promo to hype their match vs Nikki ASH & Doudrop next week in the women tag title tournament, they were interrupted by Bayley's crew and in the background, you could still see the car getting towed with police officers and EMTs. At one point, the security & police officers stormed right past Alexa & Asuka - which also prompted Bayley, Dakota Kai & IYO to walk away from the scene, leading up to AJ Styles, going to the ring for the main event

-After the match, when AJ Styles celebrated the win, they never focused on the police officers arresting someone. They just made sure that we had enough time to figure out and realize that it was Dexter Lumis - thus, letting us connect the dots from the last 90 minutes of the show.

So, either they're setting up Dexter Lumis vs AJ Styles or they're prepping the ground work for a certain someone formerly affiliated to Dexter to feud with AJ Styles.

Feels like the Heatwave show is going to be a blowoff for a lot of folks. Santos, Mandy Rose, Cameron Grimes, Roddy Strong all are in angles that could also serve to write them out.

If so, I think it's a good time to do it. The initial 2.0 class seems ready enough to carry the show now and the folks starting off now can get more time. 

I don't have any doubt that Santos on his own could flourish on the main roster but I'd be lying if I said that I didn't want the entire Legado de Fantasma to be called up. Also expecting Mandy get back on the main roster incessantly but I'll be a bit sad once Toxic Attraction ends. That made wonders for Gigi & Jacy and I'm a little surprised they're not the ones in the Women's Tag Team Title tournament on the Smackdown bracket instead of Nikkita Lyons & Zoey Stark.

Okay so here's the deal...

Early this morning, I made a post in which I meant to imply that Mandy Rose is so attractive, if I worked with her, I wouldn't be able to resist acting like a loser and whistling at her, or asking her out for a drink or whatever.  I used the term "sexual harassment."  A couple of people replied and said my joke was inappropriate. I became defensive and said I wouldn't delete the post, and if you didn't like it too bad. I admitted that my post was in poor taste but said I wasn't going to delete it.

Since that time, it was brought to my attention that my post could conceivably be interpreted as condoning rape or sexual assault.  I also realize (upon reflection) that there is a much finer line between sexual harassment and sexual assault than I'd probably like to admit.  I would hope that it goes without saying that I would never actually sexually harass a woman, and I certainly do not condone rape or sexual assault. 

I have gotten involved in more than one argument around these parts over the past 15 plus years about how people should be able to say whatever the hell they want, and if that offends somebody...well that's just too bad. I know I didn't intend to imply that sexual assault is funny, but what I intended really doesn't matter. That's kind of like throwing a rock into a crowd and then claiming that you weren't aiming at anybody in particular.  It was still stupid, you still hurt somebody, and that's not cool. If I wrote something that legitimately upset or offended somebody, then that is on me not you.  I don't want to offend or hurt somebody. (Well, at least not the people I actually offended.) So I deleted the post. I am not saying that I am not going to continue to make unfunny comments and observations.  I am not promising that if somebody takes offense, I might not tell them I don't care.  But in this case, I do care. And in this case I was wrong...so I'm sorry.