WWE TV 08/22 - 08/28 Liverpool in shambles

KawadaSmile

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

El Hijo del Steven Regal namedropping Billy Robinson feels very appropriate

I thought he looked familiar, my first thought was "wow that guy would fit in with the BCC" and....well. 

Also poor Indi getting sent out to be murdered by Blair "Bea who?" Davenport. 

2 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Man, just give me Ilja vs G00NTHER on the main roster already. He'd probably become one of their top faces, as he's essentially a mini Sheamo

We would probably be getting Ilja vs Bron if Ilja wasn't injured right now. That match would've ruled too.

It's going to be weird when Regal's kid becomes a regular on NXT. I know they aren't as uptight about acknowledging other promotions, but it's going to be awkward to not mention a guy who was so essential to NXT but is also managing the top group in the "we don't say they are competition but they absolutely are" company. 

It's really nice how they give a C show like Level Up some purpose by establishing it as like the AA team to NXT's AAA team. Folks being able to legit "level up" to NXT makes the show worth watching to catch those "before they were stars" moments, and it's a low pressure place for the noobs to get in reps. 

Folks probably won't have as much of a need to go from main roster WWE to NXT as they used to, but having a non North American soccer promotion/regulation system would be an interesting concept. 

People in the bottom tier of WWE get sent to NXT where maybe they find that spark that gets them back in the bigs.

People in NXT who catch fire get a shot at the big stage to see if they can hang, and if not they can always go back down to NXT as a returning hero.

Conversely folks at the bottom half of NXT who maybe aren't quite ready can go get reps on Level Up until they have enough of a basic understanding to not get embarrassed on national TV.

...and of course like in soccer, someone dropping two tiers would be "a serious of major, yet also hilarious, fuckups have occurred" kind of thing.