WWE TV 08/22 - 08/28 Liverpool in shambles

KawadaSmile

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, KawadaSmile said:

Playing Bobby Firmino for 90 minutes in 2022 is a criminal offense

When you lose to a team in a state that Man U is, that's a prosecutable* offense on its own. 

*I say that as someone who first got majorly invested in the ol football by playing as Man U in early 2000s FIFA games and I had no idea I was becoming the Euro version of the Yankees/Cowboys/Lakers bandwagoner that I despise. 

3 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Playing Bobby Firmino for 90 minutes in 2022 is a criminal offense

I thought Man U were the biggest joke in the league. Support Wrexham like a real man! The documentary starts on Disney+ this week. Chuffed that that shite I’ve been dealing with since 1991 is finally on the radar of the world

19 minutes ago, ButchReedMark said:

I thought Man U were the biggest joke in the league. Support Wrexham like a real man! The documentary starts on Disney+ this week. Chuffed that that shite I’ve been dealing with since 1991 is finally on the radar of the world

They kinda are, but turns out when you bench a center back with the mobility of a fridge and a 38 year old striker who just can't play full press, things improve.

Gonna check out the Wrexham doc as soon as possible.

1 hour ago, sek69 said:

When you lose to a team in a state that Man U is, that's a prosecutable* offense on its own. 

*I say that as someone who first got majorly invested in the ol football by playing as Man U in early 2000s FIFA games and I had no idea I was becoming the Euro version of the Yankees/Cowboys/Lakers bandwagoner that I despise. 

Rooting for ManU right now feels more like rooting for the Clippers than anything, so don't worry, bubba!

Iyo vs Asuka has to happen soon, right?