Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 08/22 - 08/28 Liverpool in shambles

KawadaSmile

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, El-P said:

I got one for you : he sucks. That and the bolded part.

I mean, they got Omos, who's bigger. He sucks even more, but he's bigger.

I think under the right circumstances, Braun can be carried to a very good match. From what I have seen, Omos couldn’t be carried if he had handles growing out of his back. I personally witnessed matches featuring Stroman that weren’t terrible, that’s all I’m saying. It’s not like I wanted him showing up in AEW or anything, but I have seen a lot worse in WWE in my years as a fan.

44 minutes ago, El-P said:

I got one for you : he sucks. That and the bolded part.

I mean, they got Omos, who's bigger. He sucks even more, but he's bigger.

You said it.

Giant Gonzales also was bigger than everyone and he couldn't work even if his life depended on it. Bigger isn't always better.

2 minutes ago, The Thread Killer said:

I think under the right circumstances, Braun can be carried to a very good match. 

Maybe years ago, but he's shot now. He was shot the last years of his WWE stint. 

Just now, SirEdger said:

Giant Gonzales also was bigger than everyone and he couldn't work even if his life depended on it. Bigger isn't always better.

I'm not sure he's as bad as Gonzalez though. It's top tier shit worker level. But from what I've seen, he's terrible and not improving. But he's really, really big. Maybe Trip will care less about this though.

8 minutes ago, The Thread Killer said:

That’s an even better idea. He looked great when he fought Wardlow. Although it was obvious he was juiced to the gills.

In all honesty by the end of his IMPACT stint he was quite ok. Playing Sid in ECW basically. I'm not sure how tall he would look in WWE though. Pretty tall still I think. I'm kinda surprised he hasn't surfaced somewhere yet, he sure looked good in the Wardlow match (hell, it's still one of the most entertaining Wardlow match thus far).

1 hour ago, El-P said:

In all honesty by the end of his IMPACT stint he was quite ok. Playing Sid in ECW basically. I'm not sure how tall he would look in WWE though. Pretty tall still I think. I'm kinda surprised he hasn't surfaced somewhere yet, he sure looked good in the Wardlow match (hell, it's still one of the most entertaining Wardlow match thus far).

Nah, he was still pretty damn big even by WWE standards. When he hits that suplex on Omos >>>>>>

Omos had some fun shit with AJ, and the Bobby feud was alright. Seeing a dude that fucking big being suplexed will never not be awesome.