Pro Wrestling Only

Worlds Collide: NXT vs. WWE vs. NXT UK

C.S.

6uAarvA.jpg

• NXT Championship and NXT United Kingdom Championship - Unification Match: Bron Breakker © vs. Tyler Bate ©
  • NXT Women’s Championship and NXT UK Women’s Championship - Unification Match: Mandy Rose © vs. Meiko Satomura © vs. Blair Davenport
  • NXT North American Championship: Carmelo Hayes © vs. Ricochet
  • NXT Tag Team Championship and NXT UK Tag Team Championship - Unification Elimination Match: The Creed Brothers (Julius Creed & Brutus Creed) © vs. Josh Briggs & Brooks Jensen © vs. Pretty Deadly (Kit Wilson and Elton Prince) vs. Gallus (Wolfgang and Mark Coffey)  
  • NXT Women’s Tag Team Championship: Katana Chance & Kayden Carter © vs. Doudrop & Nikki A.S.H.

Just now, C.S. said:

This thread is like an early pandemic wrestling show.

No one's here. 

I would love to watch this show, but I have to drive into the city to pick up my friend who is coming for the AEW PPV tonight. Besides, I figured this show goes two to three hours at least, and then there is probably at least five hours for the AEW show. I think seven to eight  hours of uninterrupted Pro Wrestling is too damn much even for me. It will give me flashbacks of what those Wrestlemania shows used to feel like before they finally divided them into two nights.

But I do plan on checking out this thread
later, and see what other people think of the show. If it gets good reviews, I will probably watch the show at a later date.

This match is weird though. Like I thought in tag wrestling you had your own corner but The Creed Brothers had a tag made in a whole other buckle and then The one guy sold his arm to instantly get a hot tag and use said "hurt" arm to hit a strike. The logic in this match is missing considerably.

I will say that was a creative referee bump.

Also the whole let's pull up the straps just to pull them back down is pretty comical. You only get one there pal. You have to make it count. lol