Pro Wrestling Only

WWE playing White Rabbit at houseshows.....

sek69

This was reported first as being done off-air during Raw, and now it seems WWE is doing this at the houseshows this weekend as well. The lights go dark, the song plays briefly, and then everything goes back to normal like nothing happened. Fans are doing the Bray Wyatt firefly deal when it happens, but Karrion Kross acknowledged a tweet pointing out that was his Lucha Underground gimmick, 

Yeah this one of the most interesting things they've done just for how un WWE it is. The company famous for beating you over the head with things doing an angle entirely via word of mouth on social media. 

Not gonna lie, if it is something Bray related I'm kind of interested in what his stuff will look like in this new world. Everything he did started off really interesting before petering out. Was it because Bray didn't really have any ideas other than how to kick off a new gimmick? Was it because Vince liked it and started fucking with it until it was trash? I wouldn't mind finding out. 

8 hours ago, sek69 said:

Not gonna lie, if it is something Bray related I'm kind of interested in what his stuff will look like in this new world. Everything he did started off really interesting before petering out. Was it because Bray didn't really have any ideas other than how to kick off a new gimmick? Was it because Vince liked it and started fucking with it until it was trash? I wouldn't mind finding out. 

In the interviene with Ariel Helwani, HHH flat put said that Bray is constantly having new ideas, which was something he heavily praised but at the same time pointed as a reason for never really having a defined purpose or goal because Bray would go from one big idea to the next. Hunter implied he needed someone to make him focus and channel all that creative in a better way. 

27 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Never really understood We Built This City being so loathed. I mean, y'all survived through AC/DC, shitty nu metal bands, but a sweet corny song is where the limits are set?

But hey, WWE really should use more licensed music. 

Yeah, it's not even the worst Starship song. Sara and Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now are both worse.