Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 02/13 - 02/19 Pat Mahomes just pulled a Perc Angle

KawadaSmile

Sami got the biggest fucking pop since CM Punk’s return and gave a killer babyface promo. Goddamn, whatever gentlemen’s rivalry to try and top one another exists between Sami and Cody right now is absolute fire. WWE is still mostly terrible on the whole, but when was the last time they had two simultaneous credible main event baby faces at the peak of their game?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I was all about Cody getting Mania heading into and coming out of the Rumble, last night was incredible and was the first time I felt comfortable with Sami in that spot.  And you know what?  He should and can still lose tonight, and still have Jey and the Bloodline destroy him, and the Owens comes out to an out of this world massive pop, and then they clean house, and then they hug it out, and blow the absolute roof off the fucking place.  KO/Sami get night 1 and Cody gets night 2.  Its just so simple, perfect and thereby so rare.  LFG!

7 hours ago, El-P said:

@SirEdger, is tabarnak really as bad as fuck ? (yes people, French and Quebecers don't share swearwords, I have no idea how "bad" it actually is) Seems like we have about 20 words that could be translated into "fuck", honestly, although I was told once from a student of mine that none sounded really as bad as "fuck". 

See for us, "fuck" isn't really a curse word. We say it all the time. But every slang word we use is related to church objects. For instance, "Christ" becomes "crisse", "chalice" becomes "calisse" and "tabernacle" became "tabarnak". "Tabarnak" is the one we use most to express anger & frustration, which is why the crowd popped so much last night. In fact, they even muted "tabarnak" on WWE's YouTube channel when they posted the video late last night. I've also heard from people watching the FOX feed in my area yesterday that they muted that part as well (possibly in an effort to drown the "Fuck You, Roman" chant that erupted during the promo as well)

36 minutes ago, SirEdger said:

See for us, "fuck" isn't really a curse word. We say it all the time. But every slang word we use is related to church objects. For instance, "Christ" becomes "crisse", "chalice" becomes "calisse" and "tabernacle" became "tabarnak". "Tabarnak" is the one we use most to express anger & frustration, which is why the crowd popped so much last night.

Funny, I knew about most of them, but it never occurred to me that "crisse" was actually "Christ" ! *facepalm*

The funniest and oh-so-French Quebec word twisting to me is the use of "fucké". Yeah, that's how we French speaking people do, we add an é and the word is ours !  (and then we crash the board)