Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 03/13 - 03/19 BIG NEWS

KawadaSmile

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:

Ryan Frederick said on the F4W board that Bray is out indefinitely and off the Mania card due to creative issues. Looks like Lashley dodged a major bullet.

Hahahaha WOW I hope he comes back as a regular wrestler and they drop the supernatural stuff.

1 hour ago, NintendoLogic said:

Real talk, this Bray run was some GOAT-tier carny shit. Getting paid millions to do fuck-all except expand his web of lore and wrestle a single five-minute match before taking his ball and going home.

He's had ONE MATCH in over four months, said "ouch my hand hurts", had HIS BROTHER TAKE THE BIG BUMPS IN HIS PLACE, and dipped because he couldn't get the bigger match. He's on the Carny HOF class of 2024, for sure.

Lesnar not giving Bray his time of the day also shows he knows were the money is at. 

Okay, but we know he's had an injured hand for a while now and only wrestled a house show on the day following the Rumble. The details of the injury are not disclosed which is atypical, so I presume the source used that info to save Wyatt's face - it's not good to have wrestlers walking out on back to back years. 

Unless it's something more serious and family & friends asked for privacy, which would be way more understandable.