Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 04/03 - 04/09 Adrenaline in my soul, Roman Reigns pinned Cody Rhodes

KawadaSmile

Agreed I think the key word is what success is measured by.  If the new TV deals are solid and gates remain high Vince is fine.  However if there is any kind of pull back, they lose the fox deal or have to take a substantial cut I wonder how patient they will be. 

As far as the interview I think the question is how much of it is Emmanuel saying the things to make a seemingly dimished Vince happy and how much he means.  Just hearing Cornette comment on how different Vince was from when he worked with him is surprising.  It does make you wonder if there is some CTE issues... 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, pmo said:

Just hearing Cornette comment on how different Vince was from when he worked with him is surprising.  It does make you wonder if there is some CTE issues... 

Did you hear the segment when Cornette and Brian Last reviewed that McMahon/Emmanuel interview on Cornette’s podcast? When Cornette and Last were making fun of Vince’s new look and then imitating the way he talks now with that grumbling growl…it had me in stitches I must admit.

12 hours ago, Strummer said:

WWE photoshopped Stephanie out of Logan Paul's contract signing pic with her, HHH and Paul.

Not exactly. Logan Paul re-used an old pic to announce his re-signing but photoshopped her out of it and changed the color of his jacket and drink.