Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 04/03 - 04/09 Adrenaline in my soul, Roman Reigns pinned Cody Rhodes

KawadaSmile

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, sek69 said:

The artists formerly known as Grizzled Young Veterans were granted their release.

wait what the fuck this fucks up the Schism big time

Also, some reports are saying we'll get Roman and Solo vs Cody and a mystery partner. If that partner turns out to be fucking Matt Riddle I'm gonna lose it

22 minutes ago, sek69 said:

The artists formerly known as Grizzled Young Veterans were granted their release.

They may be getting ahead of the rush. When Endeavour took over UFC they did a fair bit of house cleaning. Just after Wrestlemania is usually time for releases as well, right? With the new ownership group I am already reading all over the place that they are planning on doing some serious cost cutting. If I was AJ Francis, I would be more than a little nervous right now.

Yeah thing is unless they put reigns on the shelf it's meaningless.  Cody has been neutered.  WWE has no sense of timing.  I think back to why I don't really watch anymore and this is a big part of the reason.  Reigns is amazing and story has been great but the fact they can never pay it off leaves a sour taste.