Pro Wrestling Only

World Wrestling Federation

LowBlowPodcast

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

April 22 - WWF Superstars of Wrestling LIVE w/ Vince McMahon & Jesse Ventura

We open up the Superstars of Wrestling Vince and Jesse ringside for this huge event. We’ve got a stacked card, a list of superstars a mile long… we’ve got titles on the line and so much in store… It is time to go to the ring!

NUMBER ONE CONTENDER MATCH

Dusty Rhodes vs Big Bossman w/ Slick

Doesn’t get much bigger than this right now. These two just beat the living piss out of one another. We get a brawl that goes outside the ring. Rhodes rams into the stairs. Bossman goes ass over tea kettle on the guardrail taking out some fans. The One Man Gang is then shown walking down… what is he doing out here. Dusty is looking to go for broke on Bossman but Gang tries to get involved… Dusty ends up nailing him with a huge elbow and he falls to the floor… Dusty goes for a clothesline but Bossman ducks…. Rhodes hits the ropes and leaps for a crossbody but Bossman catches him and turns it into a Bossman Slam! OUT OF NOWHERE! 1….2….3!!!  The Bossman has won it and he’s the number one contender… this is nuts. Rhodes is hurt but then here comes the One Man Gang… 747 Splash on Rhodes! Dusty is in a bad way here. Wait a second… here come the Von Erich boys and the Towers retreat… does it matter though? Bossman wins the match… he’s next in line for a WWF title match… what will the champion think?

We’re back and here is a special Brother Love show. Brother Love is in the ring and he’s working the crowd until the Macho Man comes out to a huge ovation from the crowd. We see he and Brother Love go jab for jab… but then Brother Love asks what the deal with Elizabeth is? Macho Man says that every good man has a great woman in his corner and Ms. Elizabeth has been his guiding light. Wait a minute… what is this?

{Bobby Heenan walks out with Haku and Rick Rude…}

Heenan and his crew come in and shake hands with Savage. Macho Man acts chummy with them. Brother Love asks about the Bosssman to which Savage says he is happy he is the number one contender and he looks forward to coming to Saturday Night’s Main Event to show him what being a champion is…

Heenan: Hold it there Randy… now we know that you and on the take Tunney may have come together for this plan… Bossman and Dusty Rhodes… you get what’s left… but well…  that’s not the way I see it and it isn’t the way the Family sees it. Randy Savage when you came to the WWF… I gave you the seal of approval and I did everything to make sure you got that WWF Championship… yeah I got a couple of bucks and some nice dinners… but I haven’t received my piece of the deal yet…

Randy Savage: Your piece of the deal huh? What’s that?! I won this title on my own and I have defended it on my own…

Heenan: Calm down there Macho Man… it’s real simple… your time as champion has come to an end… 

Randy Savage: What are you talking about brother… you’re out of your mind?!?

Heenan: No… I am seeing things clearly… because my eyes are wide open… it is time for your Rude Awakening! 

Rude hammers Savage from behind! Haku and Rude are laying the boots to Savage and the crowd can’t believe it! Rude and Heenan hold him up for Haku to come with a Savat Kick right to the throat and Savage goes down hard… Rude picks him up and hits the RUDE AWAKENING! Officials and agents run down… wait a second… is that Elizabeth? She’s in the ring! She’s trying to stop this attack but Rude blows her a kiss! This is nuts! Heenan tells Savage to kiss the title goodbye! 

Jesse and Vince put over the huge happening with Macho Man and Rude and talk about how Savage has got challengers from every angle right now! They put over his title reign but say it is in jeopardy... they wonder if Spivey's addition to the Dangerous Alliance will solidify his reign!

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Koko B Ware vs The Great Muta w/ Paul E, Sherri, & Spivey

A great showcase for both men. Koko really knows how to fly around the ring and pull out some of the good stuff from Muta. This is a little different from their other matches though… Sherri and Spivey are out there and they make their presence known. We even see Spivey with a dart throw into the ring post. He tosses Koko in and then Muta waits and hits the Shining Wizard for the 3-count! The Dangerous Alliance is in full effect right now…

Jesse and Vince really pump up Muta and the Dangerous Alliance... Jesse says there's rumors of another member joining... someone who will shock the world of wrestling. Vince questions but gets nowhere. We then hear about the US tag titles and pump up this big title match!

US Tag Team Championship
The Rockers vs Earthquake & Dino Bravo w/ Jimmy Hart

We see the Rockers come out to a great ovation from the crowd. They definitely have all the love here as Dino and Earthquake are getting some major heat. We see Michaels and Jannetty have to double team every chance they get here to knock Earthquake back. Dino is able to play middle man and take a lot of the blows while Quake looks like a monster. We then see Dino and Quake take over… and it doesn’t look pretty. Michaels gets SQUASHED by Quake and thrown out. Dino catches Jannetty who goes for a high cross body but then powerslams him… wait  Jannetty goes over his back and pushes Dino into Earthquake. Marty gets Shawn up and then they run for a couple dropkicks and nail the Quake who goes out of the ring to the floor! They run at Dino and duck a clothesline and then come back with a pair of back elbows…. Dino is woozy and here’s the double superkick for the 3-count! The Rockers retain… They are the US tag Champions and Dino and Quake need to regroup! 

What a win for the Rockers. We hear they may be going on tour with the US tag titles... whatever that means. We pump up the big six-man... Andre and his crew are ready for battle!

SIX-MAN TAG

Andre the Giant, Tito Santana, & Jimmy Snuka vs Kamala & The Powers of Pain w/ Mr. Fuji

The crowd is still stirring from the previous contest so when they see Andre come out with Tito and Snuka we’ve got a lot of cheers but definitely not where it could be. The monster crew that Fuji has put together is something to behold. This isn’t a good match but there is entertainment. The crowd is just waiting for Andre to come in and when he does they go bananas. Snuka and Tito play folly for the Powers of Pain and then Kamala and Andre get into a pretty intense battle. The finish sees Andre with a powerslam on Warlord and then covers him for the 3-count. Andre and his crew celebrate… a feel good moment for the end of a very special night. See you next week! 

Crazy couple of weeks - hope to get pictures going again soon - summer can't come soon enough. 

Bossman showing everyone who da man is!

Heenan feels a little slighted by Savage so arranges a Rude Awakening for the champ.

Spivey wastes no time showing how valuable he is to the Dangerous Alliance.

Rockers fight off the big men to hold on to the gold.

Andre and co with a big win to close the show.

Wow.... what a tv show.  Superstars had some huge matches!

Really love all the twists and turns in this one.  With your roster being so great, you have a lot of choices but it takes someone with a lot of creativity and sill to make it all flow with such excitement.  Great work.

Bossman takes down Dream and gets his title shot. Bossman has been on fire! 

Looks like playing the tweener is over for Savage, thanks to the attack by the Heenan family. Savage has got a lot on his plate right now. 

I think the Dangerous Alliance might past the Heenan family as the top heel faction. Time will tell. 

Huge title defense for the Rockers. Yea, these guys are definitely over with the fans. 

At this point, it's always nice to see Andre with another feel good moment. 

The WWF is rock'n right now. 

The opening:

Prime Time opens this week with Gorilla and Bobby putting over last week’s Superstars Live. They talk about the Dangerous Alliance and how we will see them in action tonight. They talk about Saturday Night’s Main Event on Saturday, May the 25th, on that night we will see Randy Savage take on Big Bossman and defend the World Title… Heenan chimes in to say that is if he’s the champion. Gorilla and Bobby go to task on the Family taking out Savage last week. Bobby says it was the first message of what could be a few or many… plain and simple… Savage gives up the title to Rude or else he will suffer the consequences! Gorilla can’t believe it… we’ve got a big night of action - let’s head to the ring!

The Matches:

The Samoans defeated Mike Richards & Tyler Shaw

Hercules & Paul Roma (as faces) defeated Bob Wright & Vance Michaels

The British Bulldog defeated Paul Wallace

The Steiner Brothers defeated The Medics

Tito Santana defeated Ron George

Rick Martel defeated William Thomas

Hacksaw Duggan defeated Ray Phillips

*MAIN EVENT*

Dino Bravo, Honkytonk Man, & Greg Valentine w/ Earthquake & Jimmy Hart defeated Koko Ware, Bob Holly, & ST Jones

The Event Center:

Event Center: Gene takes us to the event center and we get to hear about the big Saturday Night’s Main Event next month. The show will be held from Albany, New York and what a card it will be. We will see the WWF Title on the line when Randy Savage defends against the Big Bossman!

Big Bossman: You hear that Savage? Haha… it is time ticking away boi… I told you at WrestleMania I was coming for the title… I told you I am coming for blood… Savage… you better know that truth and justice will prevail… Saturday Night’s Main Event… millions of people watching the Big Bossman walk down that aisle and serve you with the justice you deserve. You’ve been tried and found guilty… you’ve got your date with the executioner! 

Randy Savage: Ohhh yeaahhhh…. I got guys coming from the left and from the right… from the top and from the bottom… yeah… but when you’re the champion… thus is life… Dig it! Now Bossman… you are number one on the pecking order and brother know that the Macho Man doesn’t take that order lightly. Bossman - you say you’re the executioner huh… well look at me as the one who holds the gavel… I am the judge and this title gives me the power…  Bossman… you are going to find out what real law and order is all about… DIG IT!

Dusty Rhodes: Yeah baby, American Dream Dusty Rhodes here… Americana tour 1989… going all over the country spreading the love and joy of the American Dream baby. I got a lil problem with the Big Bossman… bubba… lemme tell you something right now, our business is far from over daddy. You may have won the battle but the war my man… the war is far from over. I am going to show you some hard times boy… I am going to show you the American Nightmare!

Rick Rude: You got Dusty Rhodes… the Big Bossman… and Randy Savage all coming out here and saying a whole bunch of nothing. Let me be the one to set the record straight… Saturday Night’s Main Event is going to be the first title defense of Ravishing Rick Rude. I am coming for you Savage in every single town every single night. I am going to get my hands on you and not only take the title but take you out of this sport… then… haha… I am going to give that old lady of yours the Rude Awakening of a lifetime!

Gene then puts over the US tag Team Champions the Rockers who announce that they will be going on a special United States tour and defending the titles against all comers. Look for them at an Arena near you. Gene also announces that a former WWF champion is set to return to the WWF and he has got some big plans. Also at Saturday Night’s Main Event, we will see Andre the Giant taking on the Mighty Kamala and Mr. Fuji has said he will have a big surprise for Andre! Also we will see the tag team champions, Demolition in a special match up against Haku and a mystery partner. Bobby Heenan says he has a new family member… and a special six-man tag team encounter… Brutus Beefcake, the British Bulldog, & Koko Ware take on the Hart Foundation and I am sure we will see the Earthquake at ringside with them.