Pro Wrestling Only

World Wrestling Federation

LowBlowPodcast

June 3 - WWF Superstars of Wrestling w/ Vince McMahon & Jesse Ventura

Opening

Jesse and Vince open us up with a huge announcement that Rick Rude defeated Randy Savage for the WWF Championship last night. We’ll see footage of that event, plus see how everything went down. They put over a possible injury to Dusty Rhodes… an update on Rick Martel and the World of Wrestling Million Dollar Challenge… plus we’ll see a special tag team debut here tonight with Mean Mark and Dangerous Dan Spivey… the Skyscrapers… plus the Twin Towers who aren’t taking too kindly to their arrival. We’ll also see a special picture from last night with Andre the Giant and the Giant Gonzalez! Fans it is off the hook tonight… let’s see what happens!

The following superstars were successful…and here’s who we heard from. 

Mean Mark & Dangerous Dan The Skyscrapers w/ Paul E - We hear from the Twin Towers and Slick is playing up the idea that the Skyscrapers are trying to one up the Twin Towers and he offers them to meet in the ring anyplace… anytime!

The Steiners - We hear from the Rougeau Brothers who let us know that they are on a hunt for the Rockers but turned over a stone to find the Steiner Blubbers… we mean brothers… they talk about how the Steiners may be All Americans… but the Rougeaus are All American Boys!

Tito Santana - Dino Bravo chimes in to let us know that Tito Santana has been putting on some very competitive matches out there throughout the country and he’s tired of the wins and losses… he’s going to show his dominance over Tito!

Honkytonk Man w/ Jimmy Hart - Jimmy Hart puts over how the Honkytonk Man is going to be releasing his new single this summer that is going to skyrocket up the charts and make him millions baby!

Haku & The SST w/ Bobby Heenan - Demolition pop in to let us know that this situation is far, far from over and before too long there’s going to be a time when Demolition put an end to the Heenan Family!

Hacksaw Duggan - We hear from Paul E who says that he put Jim Duggan on notice… the greatest athlete in the world is the Great Muta and he has shown it time and time again… now… he’s ready to put all the hopes and dreams of America up in smoke and put Duggan down for good!

Mean Gene is in the event center and we’ve got quite a bit to talk about…

Dusty may have a concussion due to the attack from none other than Jake the Snake Roberts! Roberts returned to the WWF last night in the Nassau Coliseum and delivered a very nasty DDT on Rhodes on the concrete floor… Dusty had this to say…

Dusty: Jake Roberts… the man who is a snake in the grass if there ever was one… I don’t know why you did what you did… I don’t know what you hope to accomplish but all you did was make the wrong man mad baby. I don’t know where you are… I don’t know when I’ll see you… but when I do… I am coming at you with the passion of 1,000 fires jack and there’s no stopping that!

Gene goes over Rick Martel’s recent run in the Million Dollar War of the World’s tournament. We hear that Martel has been part of this round robin tournament over in Europe. He will compete in 8 matches and has been successful thus far. He still has five matches to go and we’re hoping to hear from him next week.

Gene talks about the showdown between Andre the Giant and the Giant Gonzalez. We see footage of them coming face to face last night…

IMG_59982Small.jpeg.c17e089d6c0734aca35f5274ac7e6eee.jpeg

Mr. Fuji HAHAHA! Andre… I told you I would get even! I didn’t just get even.. I got bigger! This is the Giant Gonzalez and he is bigger than you… stronger than you… meaner than you… and he will DESTROY YOU!

Gene then goes into the situation with the WWF Championship. We see the footage of Funk nailing Savage off the top rope and sending him into the guardrail. We then see Rude hit the Rude Awakening and winning the title. We have words from those involved…

IMG_59972Small.jpeg.1b72406224289305edf12efa03ee2b2d.jpeg

Rick Rude: This right here… this is what it is all about… Randy Savage… this belt tells the story of how you perished and I prevailed… I am the World’s Champion… I am the made who put you down for the 1…2…3! All by myself… I stand here… on top of the mountain and I look down at you Randy Savage… trust me when I say that if you step in the ring with me again… history will repeat itself but it will only get worse for you!

Terry Funk: I was so damn sick and tired of Randy Savage coming out here and talking about being the real world’s champion… Savage, where are you now? Huh? Where are you now? I told you that I would be there for you and I would help you but you pushed my hand away… you pushed my friendship away… so understand this Randy Savage… you got what was owed to you and when you mess with the Double Cross Ranch, you are the one who gets burnt… HAHA!

Randy Savage - AHHH! Rick Rude… you walk around and call yourself the champion… AHH! You are nothing! You stole that title like a thief in the night and just like a thief… it is time for you to get dealt with… but first… I have to exterminate the rat that is Terry Funk. Funk… you are a low down son of a… AHH! Funk… you crossed the wrong man… I have my eyes on you and brother it is going to be nasty when the Macho Man gets done with you!

Gene is back in the event center and we hear that next week, Jack Tunney will address the WWF and discuss these issues… he will make a ruling on the title…

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a week for the WWF!!! 

Rick Rude is the new world champ!!!!! WOW!!!!! 

Funk and Savage are going to set the WWF on fire this summer! 

Andre and Gonzalez might not be a classic match but it's definitely a classic visual. 

I like this heel showdown between the Skyscrapers and Twin Towers. Something different. 

Martel continues to represent the WWF well. 

Damn, Jake is causing all sorts of chaos all over the wrestling world! 

It's 1989 but the WWF has some serious attitude going. I really like the vibe going on here. 

June 10 - WWF Prime Time Wrestling w/ Gorilla Monsoon & Bobby Heenan

Opening: Bobby and Gorilla welcome us to Prime Time and put over a big night… We’ve got a huge Brother Love show… plus we’ll hear from WWF President Jack Tunney. We’ve got a couple of huge matches… including a big premiere match with Brutus Beefcake taking on Greg Valentine! 

Matches:

The Skyscrapers were victorious - we heard Slick once again pop in to let us know that the Skyscrapers are number one on the Twin Towers list to bring down to the ground!

Haku w/ Bobby Heenan defeated Mike Madson - Demolition chimes in to let us know that Haku and the Samoans are barking up the wrong tree. It is time to settle this thing, once and for all and this time the odds are going to be even!

Davey Boy Smith defeated Cullen Jenkins - we hear from Dino Bravo who is saying that Bulldog may be strong but he is nowhere near as strong as Bravo… Dino says his arms are going to put the Bulldog to sleep!

Koko Ware defeated Xavier Kross - Good showing from Koko

Brutus Beefcake defeated Greg Valentine via DQ when Honkytonk interfered… Beefcake threatened to cut both of their hair! 

Brother Love Show:

Brother Love show with Paul E where he brings out Muta… Intercontinental Champion… the newest… biggest… and baddest team in the sport of professional wrestling… Dangerous Dan and Mean Mark… the Skyscrapers!  And last but not least, his newest acquisition thanks to Sensational Sherri, the United States Tag Team Champions, Beautiful Bobby and Sweet Stan, the Midnight Express! Paul E goes on to talk about Jim Duggan, the Twin Towers, and the Rockers. In regards to Duggan… the American Flag waving dumbo… he’s going to get his eyes kicked straight by the greatest athlete in professional wrestling. Next, the Twin Towers… Bossman and One Man Gang… you have looked over the heads of every competitor in your path but today… you look eye to eye with two men who scare you to death… down to your very core. Slick… the man… the myth… the imbecile… the Skyscrapers are going to be standing in that ring whenever you want… or better yet… they’ll be in the back alley… the streets… hell it doesn’t matter because this is the most dominant force every created in professional wrestling and they will exert their force with the passion of 1,000 fires and bring your Twin Towers to the ground! Lastly, Shawn Michaels and Marty Jannetty went outside their depth when they traveled the country and thought they could handle any and all comers. Well… like the executive that I am… The Dangerous Alliance has connections throughout this planet and it was those connections that brought the Midnight Express to their opposition… won the titles… and now brought them back here for all of you people to understand what tag team dominance really means. This is the Dangerous Alliance… there is nothing that can stand up to us but everything is underneath us and before too long we will bring to world to its knees as we take the WWF to new heights by bringing all your heroes to lower depths than they could ever imagine! 

IMG_6021Small.jpeg.4d7431b356952ff24974ab8398449509.jpeg

Jack Tunney Announcement:

Jack Tunney: I have a number of different situations to address here this evening and I am going to go through each of them and the rulings from the WWF board of directors. 

The first order of business was just brought to my attention. It appears as though The Rockers, Shawn Michaels and Marty Jannetty, lost the WWF United States Tag Team Championships. That match was not held at a WWF sanctioned event and thus I am accepting the title reign of the Midnight Express… however they will need to defend the titles next week against the Rockers on Superstars of Wrestling!

Another topic that has come up is the event that was held on June the 3rd from the Nassau Coliseum. During that event, Jake Roberts came out of the crowd and delivered a DDT to Dusty Rhodes that has caused major head damage. Due this attack, Jake Roberts has been released from his preliminary contract. Roberts was supposed to join the WWF after some injuries but instead chose this course which will end up keeping him out of the WWF indefinitely. 

In addition to that beginning on July 1st, the WWF will be taking to the Road and presenting a weekly episodic television program called Monday Night Raw! Vince McMahon and Jesse Ventura will serve as hosts for the program while Gene Okerlund will conduct interviews along with special segments from the likes of Brother Love and others. 

Lastly, On June the 3rd, we saw WWF Champion, Randy Macho Man Savage lose the WWF Championship to Ravishing Rick Rude. There was a lot of controversy surrounding that match due to the interference of Terry Funk. After reviewing the tape and the contracts, the WWF will recognize the title change due in part to Terry Funk being an official during the match, thus his interference, while unwarranted, does not count as a disqualification. Rick Rude is the new WWF Champion and will need to defend the title against Randy Macho Man Savage on July 1sts inagural episode of RAW!!

We will see you on July 1st for the inaugural episode of WWF RAW as we come to you from Meadowlands in New Jersey!

The Sherri connection pays off as Paul E scores the Midnights.

Tunney walks a fine line in regards to the recent title changes. They both stand but the former champs get their deserved rematches.

Creative angle to explain Roberts departure.

Looking forward to the debut of Raw!

Paul E has put together a very dominant faction. I'll say it again, the Midnight Express are having the best tag team run I've ever seen in this game. 

Jake the Snake is leaving his mark everywhere he goes these days. 

I'm glad Rude's title win stays. A lot of people think Rude should've had a legit world title run IRL and now we get to see it in our world. 

Raw is coming and the WWF is kicking it off with a bang! 

June 17 - WWF Superstars of Wrestling w/ Vince McMahon & Jesse Ventura

Opening: Vince and Jesse welcome us in to a big night of action. They pump up the debut of Monday Night Raw in two weeks. On that night we’ll see Randy Savage taking on Rick Rude with the WWF Title on the line. We’ll also see a tag team title match when the new US tag champions, the Midnight Express defend against the Steiner Brothers. We have a loaded night and it is time to head to the ring!

In action…

The Midnight Express w/ Sherri were victorious and we heard from the Rockers who have vowed revenge to get the tag titles back where they belong!

Dino Bravo w/ Jimmy Hart put on a showcase and we heard from the two of them running down the US and saying Bravo was the toughest and strongest man in the world!

Tito Santana showed up for a good contest and we heard him wishing Martel well at the War of the World’s tournament!

The Twin Towers w/ Slick won a lopsided contest but we got to hear from Paul E who let them know that the Skyscrapers have an open challenge whenever the Towers want to accept!

Haku & The SST w/ Heenan were victorious in a six-man contest. Demolition let us know they don’t care about the numbers game and will even the sides if they have to! 

MAIN EVENT
Koko B Ware vs Honkytonk Man w/ Jimmy Hart - Koko was victorious in a mild upset. He nailed Honky with a dropkick that knocked Jimmy Hart off the apron to the floor… Honky then fell backwards into a backslide for the 3-count! 

Event Center w/ Mean Gene

Monday Night Raw - July 1st! We’ll see Randy Savage go against Rick Rude for the World Title. The Steiners challenge the Midnight Express for the US Tag Titles. Andre the Giant will be on hand with an open challenge for the Giant Gonzalez! Plus we’ll hear from Terry Funk who has said he has a big surprise for Randy Savage! 

Rick Martel is announced as the winner of the War of the World’s tournament over in Germany. He was flown to France and is said to be wining and dining with the highest of society. He will be back in the United States next week and will plan on being a guest on the Brother Love Show!

July 4th - The King of The Ring will come from Syracuse, New York. The top 40 WWF Superstars will take part in a double chance tournament. Tag Teams will be drawn at random… the team must win the tag team match to advance to the battle royal main event. The winner will be crowned the King of the Ring. 

Saturday Night’s Main Event on July the 20th - the WWF Champion will defend the title against Dusty Rhodes! Will it be Randy Savage or will it be Rick Rude?

SummerSlam is approaching… the 24th of August… live from Toronto, Ontario, Canada… tickets go on Sale July 1st… this will indeed be the hottest ticket of the Summer as the WWF goes north of the border for a once in a lifetime event.