Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 08/21 - 08/27 OG Dragon Ball is peak action adventure stuff

KawadaSmile

It wasn't intended as a knock against Roman, he's phenomenal. I only wondered how many people realize this current reign dates all the way back to the Fiend. It's hard to say who is left, I really was not interested in "Main Event" Jey Uso at all, and I'm getting impatient. I do think Wyatt's situation affected their plans at the top of the card, and Cody is spinning his wheels with the JD. The fact that Road Dogg of all people is publicly saying Punk should come back tells me there's nobody else there.   

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Wyatt being able to go or not affects things, really. Roman started his reign after kicking that guy in the balls and never really dealing with him (or Strowman, if memory serves right) ever again. He politicked his way out of feud(s) with Bray, and we are all better because of it hehe

15 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Also if Terry Funk saw this tag match advertised as hardcore, he'd have beat both teams with his branding iron and set them on fire. 

I appreciate the tribute, but it was just not a good idea (or just bad luck) trying to call a match "hardcore" when it is taking place in a very strict state when it comes to blood. Kentucky is pretty harsh on that, so at least the intentions were good.

LA Knight had a nice message to Bray and his family, transitioned that seamlessly to a promo on The Miz, had a shout out to Sandow, quoted Jay Z, and capped it off with a Bray Wyatt quote. How are we comparing him to Mr. Kennedy, man?