Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 03/11 - 03/17 Losing a pet sucks

KawadaSmile

That Maxxine angle might've been the fastest Bingo! in the history of WrestleCrap Bingo Cards.

I mean, it just had it all and it had it all in under 60 seconds...

- Awful use of insider jargon (Candice LeRae screaming "You think we're going to take that?" as in "take that move")

- Blatant use of the phrase "the internet" 

- Blatant use of the phrase "the locker room" as a reference to "backstage heat"

- Everyone being a bad actor, using bad facial expressions, delivering lines poorly

- Wrestler "not following the script" by attempting to walk out on the match

- The wrestler whose gimmick it is to be "bad at wrestling" not being noticeable worse than other competitors in the match (Indi Hartwell didn't exactly look like the second coming of Bobby Eaton in there)

21 hours ago, sek69 said:

As dumb as it was I lol'd at the "dead brother" line

I don't think it's meant to be a reference to Maxx Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Priiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Apparently, her real brother died. You'd think WWE would have learned their lesson after the Paige-Charlotte feud laid an egg with the same storyline.

Gonna be interesting that WWE is having Summerslam in the Browns's stadium this year. It's pretty much as close to Lake Erie as you can get without being in it, and depending on the jet stream the winds coming off it can be quite chilly even in the summer.

I kind of feel bad for Bayley that her program is at best the 4th most compelling one on the show despite her doing some of her best work. Also because she almost got her nose Jeff Hardy'd by that moonsault by Io.

2 hours ago, sek69 said:

I kind of feel bad for Bayley that her program is at best the 4th most compelling one on the show despite her doing some of her best work. Also because she almost got her nose Jeff Hardy'd by that moonsault by Io.

I get where you're coming from, but if Bayley and Io are given enough time to have a banger of a match with enough outside drama from the rest of Damage Ctrl, they can come out of WrestleMania and have everyone talking about them - just like Christian did when he carried Edge, The Hardys, and The Dudleys in a TLC match.