Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 05/13 - 05/19 Ilja Dragunov vs Jey Uso

KawadaSmile

44 minutes ago, Robert S said:

Jesus, at least on this photo she looks completely like him.

Seriously. It looks like someone photoshopped Lesnar's face on a woman's body. Genes are terrifying. Well, maybe she won't be a dirtbag like her father. You know she'll "earn" her spot into that Mania main event too eventually. 

Online wrestling community "humor" is usually cringe but some of the Mya Lesnar jokes were pretty amusing e.g., Brock suplexing the Punnett square into oblivion, reproducing via asexual budding etc.

Yeah, I'm surprised how bad some WWE wrestlers are on Twitter/online considering the company's public relations strength. Between the above and that winceworthy Sheamus tweet about Gunther last week before their match, they don't seem to know what flies. At least they had the good sense to delete the tweets after a few minutes.

14 hours ago, NintendoLogic said:

Doesn't WWE conduct social media classes? Whoever runs them needs to be fired because seemingly everyone in the company is terrible at it.

Yup. And I mean, I know *nothing* about Tiffany Stratton, and I've seen her twice (Rumble / Backlash). But these days, this kind of stuff is at best a red flag. And if it's just a terrible taste in jokes and plain stupidity, talk about a way to sabotage your career in the current social media landscape.

It looked to me like during the finish of the Jade Jax match that Jax actually hit Jade in the head or neck with the chair before Jade grabbed it.

I kind of hope they bring Haku in as King Haku. That way if Toma Tonga wins they could have 2 kings in the family. 

I wonder if that big guy in the overalls in the audience is related to Hillbilly Jim or Uncle Elmer.

No. It was just obvious from the finish that the spot was supposed to be Jax tries to hit Jade with chair but Jade grabs chair mid swing, stopping it from hitting her, then takes it away and hits Jax with it leading to DQ. It just looked to me like that was not what happened, it looked like Jax actually hit Jade before Jade got the chair.

Meltzer confirmed the cut was from the chair shot. It looked to me like Jade got her right hand up a tad too late, which led to the chair coming down sideways and hitting her in the neck and side of the head. I still wouldn't trust Nia with any spots that involve swinging a chair at someone even though it wasn't really her fault in this particular instance. By the way, yelling "Your mom sucks" at Jade's daughter is by far the coolest thing Nia has never done.