Pro Wrestling Only

When it comes crashing down and it hurts inside ...

Loss

Hogan should have stuck with his "HULK! HULK!" theme. How many others wrestlers have had Jim Steinman specially prepare a version of one of his songs for their use? None, that's how many! The man behind Bat out of Hell, Bat out of Hell 2 and Celine Dion's epic "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" and you choose Rick freakin' Derringer over him? Poor taste, Hulkster.

Though it happened quietly a couple months ago, it's also just now hitting the dirtsheets that Hogan's Foreman grill ripoff which he had been shilling has been discontinued and recalled because it's proven to be a fire hazard. You can't make up gold like this.

Though it happened quietly a couple months ago, it's also just now hitting the dirtsheets that Hogan's Foreman grill ripoff which he had been shilling has been discontinued and recalled because it's proven to be a fire hazard. You can't make up gold like this.

LOL..what's next, Brooke outed as a dyke?

Honestly, that wouldn't be the worst way to try to distract the media from all their other problems. Worked for Jim McGreevey. Make it happen, Hulkster!

Honestly, that wouldn't be the worst way to try to distract the media from all their other problems. Worked for Jim McGreevey. Make it happen, Hulkster!

A more likely scenario (givne his run of luck as of late) is more pictures of Hogan touching his daughter's ass coming out somehow, and him getting accused of incest in the mainstream media. I can see the headlines:

"INCEST TURNED ME LESBIAN!!!" SCREAMS HULK'S DAUGHTER

On the heels of his "performance" on Larry King, I'm guessing this would be his newest issue:

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=318404&GT1=7703

From the article in question

Linda Bollea is asking that Hogan be jailed in Pinellas County. That's where the couple's son is serving an eight-month sentence after pleading no contest to causing a crash that seriously injured his friend.

Hey, now Hulk can pitch an idea for another reality show... how a father and son can bond when spending time in the same jail cell!

A more likely scenario (givne his run of luck as of late) is more pictures of Hogan touching his daughter's ass coming out somehow, and him getting accused of incest in the mainstream media. I can see the headlines:

"INCEST TURNED ME LESBIAN!!!" SCREAMS HULK'S DAUGHTER

I don't think it really counts as "luck" when you totally bring it on yourself, but yeah.

I cant believe that song was for Windham and Rotundo. Derringer shoulda buried himself and stayed buried.

That's right and it's dedicated to me, All-American Jesse The Body!

Oh come on Jesse, eat your heart out!

Let's us three end this album with a duet!

And oh yeah...this message comes all the way from MOS-Cowwwwwwwwwwwww...