Jump to content
Pro Wrestling Only

Johnny Sorrow

Members
  • Posts

    5777
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Johnny Sorrow

  1. Wow. That's some next level projection. It's amazing how you can find imaginary ways to shit on Stephanie McMahon. Did I say "amazing"? I meant " weird as fuck".
  2. I just rewatched Kofi vs Bryan to experience it again. I never do that. My all time favorite match list just got a new member. And I watched it as it happened surrounded by friends and family, most of whom? Not wrestling fans by any means, and two 8 year olds who were all into it and celebrating for Kofi. It was wonderful.
  3. That was the best Mania in a long, long time. I'm still smiling.
  4. Hey hey man! I love and miss you and you couldn't be more wrong.
  5. That was a total clusterfuck and I loved every minute of it. THAT is what a Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame show should be like.
  6. Check it out, gang. It's one of our funniest shows.
  7. I'm sorry, but I don't get why so many people are going nuts about the Magee/ Hart match being found. I totally understand that it's cool that it turned up. But it's just a young Bret Hart bumping around for a stiff. It's a super cool find, but I'm the long run, who cares? I'm not sure I even buy the whole, " That's my next Champion " bit. I can't see Vince thinking "Tom Magee...That's a name that'll sell dolls!" If only Magee came in with a name like Dingo Warrior.
  8. My favorite thing from the Mania 10 show was Bruce telling us he was an asshole, idiotic dope dealing with Burt Reynolds and Little Richard.
  9. That's such a lame way to legitimize dumb behavior ." If you don't like a TV show, why would you watch it?" and "If you aren't watching it, why are you commenting on it"? aren't crazy questions. From 1989 through 2005 I was one of the biggest Simpsons fans alive. I had every book and never missed an episode. Then I slowly realized I wasn't liking it anymore. I stopped watching it. If I went on Simpsons message boards to complain about a show I didn't watch anymore, I'd kill myself once I realized what I was doing. "I haven't watched Simpsons for years, here's my hot take on it." See how dumb that is? Only dumber thing would be me watching every week and hating it, even if a joke or two landed for me. Focus on what you like, not what you don't like.
  10. I totally think this Lacey stuff is to get audiences ready for her coming on strong after Mania. It's a great slow way to introduce her and she'll be a player after Mania. She's already great at everything that actually matters.
  11. I thought the same thing about the gear. It was the "Ready, Willing, and Gable" towel that raised my eyebrow. And I want him to help Corbin, not as a lackey, but as a way to get over as a heel. Gable can be a great heel, he showed it in NXT.
  12. I love that Lacey Evans is doing the Brutus Beefcake intro gimmick. Just walking out in the middle of matches or whatever.
  13. Who better than World Cast? And Mr. Ebony is my new favorite wrestler.
  14. I've been calling a "McMahon Family War" that ends with Vince off to do the XFL and HHH running things since they started the whole " no more GM's" angle. Hopefully HHH calls Vince "Pops" again.
  15. So, as far as the Angle / Corbin match... I'm just watching RAW on Hulu now and it struck me as odd Gable came out in red, white,, and blue with his old "Ready, Willing, and Gable" towel gimmick. If I was a betting man I'd wager that Gable is going to be feuding with Baron Corbin after Mania, or teaming with him after helping take out the "old Olympian ".
  16. So, my family is always around while my friends an I watch the PPV's. I know they're not Pay Per Views anymore but I'm old and not changing that. I had to try to explain to my Boulder, Colorado Family how great and ironic the Daniel Bryan heel character is after they looked over at the show and saw the sign that said "Evil Vegan." It didn't go well, but they do love the hemp belt.
  17. I liked how over Braun got really fast after being in the Wyatt Family, but first time I saw him struggle through a singles match that was longer than 10 minutes I knew he was gonna be an attraction guy. At least for the time being.
  18. We've been podcasting to the niche of the niche since we started Titans. This is the ultimate version as I only wanted to do this for two people. And they know who they are.
  19. Finally, Shane is a heel. There was nothing cool about his mid life crisis Dad look.
  20. Ok, this "Uncle Dave" shit needs to stop post haste. It's not ok. It's weird, and I don't care for it.
  21. It's still a great joke.
  22. It doesn't surprise me at all. Dave has become a Twitter drama guy himself. He knows that this shit gets attention. And again, I really hope this "It's scripted " shit stays on Twitter and doesn't make TV. The HHH ," This isn't the character, it's me, Dave!" promo was how you do this shit well on TV. That worked. I can't imagine Rhonda going on RAW and saying " It's all fake!"
  23. Now Gallows and Anderson are an act that will definitely end up in AEW. One of the main reasons they wanted to stay in WWE was that they liked living at home. Now they can do that and work somewhere else where they'll be bigger names and in better spots than now.
  24. Hahahahaha! Holy shit, best joke about this. Nothing is topping that, man. That joke was Grrrrrrrr-eat!
  25. This is the best thing I've seen in my 36 years of watching wrestling. It's not a commercial, it's a corporate motivational event for Kelloggs management that was filmed for some reason. It's fucking bonkers.
×
×
  • Create New...