-
Posts
5777 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Everything posted by Johnny Sorrow
-
I didn't know Dr. D David Schultz posted here! I heard you built that house with your bare hands, you were gonna go on the space shuttle, and your wife wears a rope belt.
-
Oh, and Joe/ Rey/ Truth/ Andrade was fucking dope. I loved that match, and my geek hope is Joe vs Cena at Mania.
-
Oh, most of my life I've walked away from any kind of fight, with only a few exceptions when it was defending myself. But I spent seven years as a DJ at a strip club where all male employees were also bouncers. I would have loved to have been able to armbar a motherfucker. I did once front face lock a guy and flat face bumped him to the floor. Not as cool as a spinning armbar, though. Normally it was just a turnbuckle shot. The turnbuckle being the doorframe.
-
If I was a trained MMA fighter I'd totally go for an arm bar in a bar fight.
-
Ok, but that doesn't change the fact that if you choose to ignore twitter, you'd be unaware of all this. If you just watch the TV, none of this nonsense would be part of the conversation. Now, if on Monday they start referencing the tweets then that's different.
-
Here's the thing though, if you choose to just ignore the twitter stuff, you'd be unaware of it as thus far, none of it has been mentioned on TV.
-
Something to Wrestle with Bruce Prichard
Johnny Sorrow replied to Lust Hogan's topic in Publications and Podcasts
Apparently Bruce is only a consultant on creative so he's not leaving the show. -
Apparently she hasn't been offered a full time job yet. They're testing the waters first.
-
That's also why Scott Hall was "Magnum" Scott Hall for a minute in the AWA. All the stache.
-
Hulk Hogan Biopic in the works; Chris Hemsworth is playing him
Johnny Sorrow replied to KawadaSmile's topic in WWE
That's not the exact opposite, it's literally what I was talking about. -
Hulk Hogan Biopic in the works; Chris Hemsworth is playing him
Johnny Sorrow replied to KawadaSmile's topic in WWE
Todd Phillips is directing this. It's going to be a comedy. -
Oh, and have you seen Finn Balor's cock? Of course you have. It's huge and glorious. His dick says "Irish curse?, Check this out!" Between Finn's giant tool, his washboard abs, and his smile.... fucking dreamy.
-
I'd imagine it'd be amazingly similar to the creeps in this thread talking about "butter faces" and the people who'd never fuck them.
-
Something to Wrestle with Bruce Prichard
Johnny Sorrow replied to Lust Hogan's topic in Publications and Podcasts
If anyone is thinking of skipping the new Undertaker one, don't . It's really good. -
WWE TV 02/18 - 02/24 Governmental Twitter Dirty Laundry-Washing
Johnny Sorrow replied to KawadaSmile's topic in WWE
By "carve the bat", I think TJP is implying that he was the first guy to shine as the "top" high flyer in the current era, and Ricochet is coming in hot while he's stuck doing nothing. Which is fucking hilarious and delusional. Ricochet would have made it to the main roster no matter what. Sounds like sour grapes from the first failed 205 Live champ, and to be fair, all of them have been failed champs until Buddy Murphy. -
WWE TV 02/18 - 02/24 Governmental Twitter Dirty Laundry-Washing
Johnny Sorrow replied to KawadaSmile's topic in WWE
I think folks need to slow down a bit, as far as "He might be coming back!" or "Vince talked a guy in treatment to appear to pop a rating". The latter being some of that Twitter shit already out there. I'll just be happy if it's simply him telling the world he's doing good and things look positive for his health on a giant live TV show in the middle of a ring. -
WWE TV 02/18 - 02/24 Governmental Twitter Dirty Laundry-Washing
Johnny Sorrow replied to KawadaSmile's topic in WWE
I'm all about Regular guy family man Kevin Owens vs. EcoTerrorist Daniel Bryan. Sign me up. -
The DIY story is my favorite thing going in wrestling, and I love that it's just going to evolve up to the main roster. I'm 48 years old and I grew up with long stories, and that was WWF, where it was three and done at the Garden. When I discovered NWA WorldWide in 85, the thing that grabbed me was Jimmy Valiant vs Paul Jones, which had been going on for years until Starrcade 86 where it finally ended and I was ringside in the third row. Shit, the greatest series of Loser Leaves Town matches was Lawler vs. Dundee over the course of three years. KawadaSmile, you know I love ya, dude. But this is good shit, at least to me.
-
Hulk Hogan Biopic in the works; Chris Hemsworth is playing him
Johnny Sorrow replied to KawadaSmile's topic in WWE
Wait, there's no way they can make movies without working with unions. They have a stake in Fighting With My Family. Rock brought it to Sundance and it's directed by Steven Merchant. Not to mention the crews involved in every movie. -
Hulk Hogan Biopic in the works; Chris Hemsworth is playing him
Johnny Sorrow replied to KawadaSmile's topic in WWE
I hope this is a full on comedic take of the bullshit stories. I want to see Thor play bass for Metallica. -
It'll be two. Well, until they need Evolution to fill a spot.
-
World Cast: A WCCW Review
Johnny Sorrow replied to Ricky Jackson's topic in Publications and Podcasts
Tune in, it's the funniest show we've done in weeks! -
I think folks getting worked up DX going in for whatever reason they might have, are maybe missing the point. Micheals is already in it. HHH is going to be in it. The Outlaws would eventually be in it, and so would Waltman. This is about getting Chyna in, which has been a question buzzing around for the last few years. Will they ever do it? If it takes doing the group to get it done, fine. It seems to mean a lot to her family that it's happening, and despite it being the group, the only story is Chyna. And they knew that was going to happen. And before anyone pulls the "It's a worked HOF" deal, besides the fact that a lot of the wrestlers honestly do feel honored, I'd imagine that the rest of them know that they'd either be getting rings or second rings eventually, so they probably look at this the same way for themselves. Just another worked title. But again, they know it's for Chyna and her family, and despite everything I believe they all forgive anything that happened and just feel bad about how her life went, despite whatever it is that's making them go with the group induction. Shit, maybe they're testing the waters with a group induction to see how much shit gets dredged up, get it out of the way, and then eventually induct her individually. They can go full force with her memory as the first two time female in the HOF, and it fills a spot. These HOF's need workers.
-
I'm pretty sure the wrestlers have no problem with it.
-
I was thinking that the end game is either a Sasha or Bayley turn based on the two matches where Bayley did all the work.