Pro Wrestling Only

Elimination Chamber

goodhelmet

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that was an incredibly good ppv. If you were looking to be surprised you were probably pissed. But I thought every match was at least decent, the Christian return was fun, there were some really awesome individual performances in the Chamber matches (Drew Mac, Rey, Morrison who I am usually down on, Punk, Sheamus) and Lawler v. Miz was seriously incredible.

Lawler should of won. they had a chance to do something special and they chose same old same old. Glad to see Christian come back but Edge is still World champion and Christian will be jobbed out on tv to build up Del Rio. Only thing that keeps me from hating WWE completely are the DVDs and the on demand service. Otherwise they should fuck off.

Lawler should of won. they had a chance to do something special and they chose same old same old. Glad to see Christian come back but Edge is still World champion and Christian will be jobbed out on tv to build up Del Rio. Only thing that keeps me from hating WWE completely are the DVDs and the on demand service. Otherwise they should fuck off.

Lawler shouldn't have won, Miz needed the win and a chance to look good, especially with a Wrestlemania match with Cena coming back.

Who should have won instead of Edge to face Del Rio? Rey v. Del Rio was already blown off.

The booking was predictable because it was the right booking to set up the matches for Wrestlemania. They should be praised for it, and not doing the stupid stuff they've done the past few years where they kept changing the title at the Chamber

Lawler shouldn't have won, Miz needed the win and a chance to look good, especially with a Wrestlemania match with Cena coming back.

Who should have won instead of Edge to face Del Rio? Rey v. Del Rio was already blown off.

The booking was predictable because it was the right booking to set up the matches for Wrestlemania. They should be praised for it, and not doing the stupid stuff they've done the past few years where they kept changing the title at the Chamber

Honestly, the right booking for Mania should have either been having Orton having to go through a bunch of hoops over a number of months to get a title rematch with Miz (the first or second since Miz won the title) or Barrett winning the belt in Sept and Cena finally going through a bunch of hoops to get his revenge against him at Mania.

There's no weight to Cena/Miz. They have six weeks to build it but they shouldn't have to at this point, not for Mania.

I guess I'd call this PPV the best they could do considering the bed they made.

I did not watch the Raw Chamber match but I thought the SD match was really good.

Anybody but Edge.

Miz is the Honky Tonk Man. There is nothing wrong with being the Honky Tonk Man. in fact the Honky Tonk Man is awesome. But the Honky Tonk Man does not pin legends clean in MSG with the Shake Rattle and Roll. Its not that Lawler lost. Its that he lost clean to the Miz's finisher after that build up. Also lets be real Miz is as over as he is going to get. The time to make him a real star was 2009 and they cut his nuts off again and again. People are going to try to say "Oh but he's champion" but its different.

Lawler getting a title reign would of been more special than anything Miz and Cena are doing at Wrestlemania. Im just sick of WWE and getting fucked anytim I invest in something. I'm just gonna go back to wallowing in the past.

Miz is the Honky Tonk Man. There is nothing wrong with being the Honky Tonk Man. in fact the Honky Tonk Man is awesome. But the Honky Tonk Man does not pin legends clean in MSG with the Shake Rattle and Roll. Its not that Lawler lost. Its that he lost clean to the Miz's finisher after that build up.

This...is one of the best things I've read in a long time. If I could quote it somewhere, I would. It just makes too much sense.

God fuck to hell the idea of Barrett in the Mania main event I'd rather watch Buck Zumhofe matches from here to eternity.

It's Mania. They're going to micromanage the matches and dust Patterson off to put them together. I'd rather have a long-ranging well plotted epic story than just about anything else. It's Mania, the greatest celebration of sports entertainment there is.

Honestly, the right booking for Mania should have either been having Orton having to go through a bunch of hoops over a number of months to get a title rematch with Miz (the first or second since Miz won the title) or Barrett winning the belt in Sept and Cena finally going through a bunch of hoops to get his revenge against him at Mania.

There's no weight to Cena/Miz. They have six weeks to build it but they shouldn't have to at this point, not for Mania.

I guess I'd call this PPV the best they could do considering the bed they made.

They have built up Cena a bit, by mentioning the hell he went through with Nexus the last year and now he's focusing on winning the World Title. Plus, they've been hinting at Miz v. Cena since January, and they have six weeks to really go balls out.

Anybody but Edge.

I get it, you don't like Edge. But who should've won then to face Del Rio? Rey v. Del Rio part 9,000? Big Show v. Del Rio? The others were heels.

Its not that Lawler lost. Its that he lost clean to the Miz's finisher after that build up. Also lets be real Miz is as over as he is going to get. The time to make him a real star was 2009 and they cut his nuts off again and again. People are going to try to say "Oh but he's champion" but its different.

Regarding Miz being a Honky Tonk Man champion, if he's going into Wrestlemania, shouldn't they try to make him more than a lame duck like they did with Jericho? What better way to make people hate him than being the guy who killed Lawler's dreams. Lawler is a legend, but he doesn't need to be protected, and Miz absolutely had to go over clean. I even like that they sent Riley to the back to show that Miz won by himself.

Lawler getting a title reign would of been more special than anything Miz and Cena are doing at Wrestlemania. Im just sick of WWE and getting fucked anytim I invest in something. I'm just gonna go back to wallowing in the past.

It would've been a cool moment, and I was rooting for King, but it would've been the wrong thing to do, especially with Mania coming up. It's a nice idea in theory, but I think it'd be the wrong move for business. Again, this is WWE being smart, and I think you're just upset that they didn't book to your desires.