Pro Wrestling Only

Rey/WWE Problems

Strummer

saw it at tsm where they saw it from some NEWZ board stuff I guess

looks like it's bullshit.

but Rey and the company are still having problems and Mistico is being brought in so Rey's future with the company will be interesting (I guess we can talk about his future in this thread)

If Rey does end up leaving the WWE, do you think he'll call it a career or go elsewhere (TNA, CMLL, AAA, other)?

He would probably go elsewhere. The only possible way I'd see him not going somewhere else if he did leave the WWF was if he found something else he was extremely passionate about in life or if he simply could not move anymore or if he wasn't happy with his in ring preformances anymore. Last one I don't see happening since mostly everybody still loves his matches.

He's had over a dozen knee surgeries, maybe more depending on what you define as surgery. I can't fathom him having very many more years under his belt unless he goes the Undertaker route and works a dozen matches a year. Even then though, his days have been numbered for some time.

-- Rey Mysterio has denied online reports indicating that he requested his release from World Wrestling Entertainment.

"Confirming! Did not ask 4 release!" he wrote on Twitter. "Those that like me, u will have Rey 4 a good time&those that don't, well life isn't always sweet, 619 out!"

rajah