Loss

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I heard so much about how great this was that I had to check it out even before I saw the actual blinding angle.

All I have to say is, is this the real Eric Embry? It's almost like he's never been a heel before in Memphis, the way he talks about how he never dreamed that Lee and the Dogs would try to blind someone. Turn or no turn, I find this laughable coming from him after all he's tried to do to every USWA babyface on both sides of the promotion over the last two years. Granted, he's never tried to blind anyone, but he sure as hell has tried to cripple almost everyone from Jerry Lawler to Jeff Jarrett to Eddie Marlin. Don't get me wrong, Embry delivers his speech beautifully, but they asked him to lay it on about ten layers too thick.

I like babyface Embry; innocent, pure, never-dreamed-anyone-could-be-hurt in-this-business Embry I can do without. I'd buy this type of promo more from Jeff or some other career babyface.

• GSR changed the title to [1992-04-25-USWA-TV] Interview: Eric Embry
  • 1 year later...