Pro Wrestling Only

[1994-05-07-WCW-Saturday Night] Interview: Ric Flair & Arn Anderson

Loss

• 1 month later...

Flair must be butter, because he's on a roll. Quite the promo. Arn interrupts to discuss reuniting the Horsemen. Flair says they'll discuss it as soon as he gets past the Steamboat match. That would have been interesting in the context of Hogan's return, but I guess they decided not to go forward with it.

Crowd is annoying on this rather good promo. Anderson shows up and flashes the four fingers. Flair/Anderson agree to talk more about this after the Steamboat fight. Hogan hasn’t been mentioned much lately. I wonder is there is a hold up on him coming in or if they are trying not to focus on him too much.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Flair apparently ransacked my grandfather's couch for the material in that shirt. Arn wishes Flair luck in his Steamboat rematch and then talks of reforming the Horsemen. This goes nowhere but I am SO not excited to see them reincarnated again, at least at this point. I'm lost as to who the other two members would be.

• 1 year later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1994-05-07-WCW-Saturday Night] Interview: Ric Flair & Arn Anderson