Pro Wrestling Only

New Truly Independent ECW Documentary

Dylan Waco

Isn't the whole thing with the fancam that the rights were signed away in exchange for the actual filming and use of the footage. It was a cost saving device by Heyman. WWE may be able to ask to use any of the footage whenever they want (even that I don't know about) but they don't own the rights to it?

i could be way off but you guys are going around in circles, so, I'm at least positing my undrestanding of the situation.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news for the producers and bad news for me. As of 14 hours ago they hit their target. I know it because I've just gone to contribute and have left it too late.

I don't suppose you know, Dylan, whether the DVD will be purchasable for people who didn't pay by Kickstarter, do you? I'd love to get my hands on a copy.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Andrews

Really into my wrestling documentaries, so interested to see this one eventually. It's yet another ECW doc, but this one looks slightly different due to the 2001 filming which should be quite interesting to watch. Wish I knew about Kickstarter at the time though as I've only gotten into it over the last month or so, certainly would have backed this.

Really into my wrestling documentaries, so interested to see this one eventually. It's yet another ECW doc, but this one looks slightly different due to the 2001 filming which should be quite interesting to watch. Wish I knew about Kickstarter at the time though as I've only gotten into it over the last month or so, certainly would have backed this.

You can order it from here like you would any other DVD:

http://www.barbedwirecity.com/store/index....b1637c44fd39492

I am pretty sure they have enough outtakes to make a 2nd movie. Should be plenty of extras available in some form of release.

Johnny has been very generous in terms of uploading bonus footage for Kickstarter members too. More than any other project that I am a backer of by a long mile.

Guest Andrews

If you were bored of ECW why would you post in an ECW thread?

Some people just fucking LOVE to be miserable dicks hating on everything left right and centre.