Pro Wrestling Only

[1990-03-24-USWA-Championship Sports] Bill Dundee promo / Music Video: Bill Dundee

Loss

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bill Dundee's promos contain at least one politically incorrect statement that would get wrestling thrown off TV if he said it today.

Good music video. The good thing about the Texas branch of the USWA using guys like Dundee and Jarrett is that the Memphis side has so many of these videos laying around, it can't be hard to plug one in and show it when they need to hype a guy up.

• 1 year later...

Not a bad promo from Dundee, considering that we're talking about the South from twenty-five years ago. It could have been a hell of a lot worse.

When I think about "Wild Boys" in a wrestling context, I think of the hype video from the '85 Loser Leaves Town match at MSC between Lawler and Dundee, and I wouldn't be surprised if a great deal of the footage in this video came directly from that one.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

Youngblood has got as much chance as beating him as his ancestors had of beating John Wayne!

The music video is set to ‘Wild Boys’ by Duran Duran and features some of the same clips that are in the ‘Gypsies on Parade’ music video from earlier in the Yearbook. We see Dundee against Nick Bockwinkle, Koko Ware, the Fabulous Ones, against Lawler in the studio amongst others. All in ring actino in this, which I prefer, although needless to say the clips are at least several years old as is the norm for these Memphis videos.

• 1 month later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1990-03-24-USWA-Championship Sports] Bill Dundee promo / Music Video: Bill Dundee