Pro Wrestling Only

Edge's acting ability!

Loss

On 10/14/2012 at 10:13 AM, Johnny Sorrow said:

He's really versatile, a true method guy. Many times I thought I knew him, but I didn't.

I first did not get this reference when I read it way back, BUT on this day, I see clearly, everything has come to light!

On 10/13/2012 at 11:17 PM, NintendoLogic said:

If Adam Copeland were a bad actor, would he have received a starring role in a WWE Films production? They don't give those to just anybody, you know. You have to at least be on the level of noted thespians Glen Jacobs, John Cena, and Paul Levesque.

Cena has shocked the hell out of me recently. "Peacemaker" is great, and Cena has proven himself to be a genuinely good actor.

2 hours ago, PeteF3 said:

I'm sad this thread didn't get bumped for his Oscar-worthy performance in Money Plane.

"Money Plane" was one of my favorites last year - maybe for all the wrong reasons, but still. :lol:

Yeah, Edge's facials are the goofiest shit ever - always have been - and this movie does nothing to convince me that he is any kind of actor.

3 hours ago, MoS said:

fwiw, I don't think Cena is a good actor per se, but he is extremely likeable, and his charisma in pro wrestling has definitely translated on to the big screen, so he really lifts every product he is involved in 

Have you seen Peacemaker? Cena has serious acting chops!