Pro Wrestling Only

[1991-02-08-CMLL] Los Brazos vs Kato Kung Lee & Super Astro & Volador

Loss

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Brazos throw their weight around in the first fall. Big fat guy top rope splash. Brazos are now having issues and I’m not sure what this is about. Poeky is crying. Porky celebrates with the Tecnicos after they win the second fall. He’s threatening to walk out too. Confused what brought this on. Didn’t think this match was too good and below the other Brazos matches from 90.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

This was a nice little comedy match, but the teasing of Porky's turn really didn't mean much, since they were back together by the end of the match like nothing happened. I liked the agility spots done by all three Brazos; for big fat guys, they can really move when they have to. Kung Lee also did some nice agility stuff, particularly when he walked the corner all over the ring in an effort to get away from the Brazos' offense.

The only real drawback was that even after seeing their pictures in the intro, I simply couldn't tell the Brazos apart. The only reason I knew who Porky was is because he's the one who cried for almost the entire second fall. By the way, boo on the technicos for not taking advantage of the Brazos' dissension to pick up a quick fall.

• 2 years later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1991-02-08-CMLL] Los Brazos vs Kato Kung Lee & Super Astro & Volador