Pro Wrestling Only

The Kevin Nash delusions thread

Loss

Throwing this into the mix: Nash is by far the most interesting and personable wrestler I've talked to in the course of writing two books on the sport.

I bet he is,

That doesn't mean that he doesn't half talk some bullshit. Hell, I'd venture that there is truth to most of what he says, but he's distorted so much in the past, it's hard to figure out when he's being accurate. I do think that some part of Nash's "delusions" are a result of him playing a character for so long, and not being able to be candid as the man that is Kevin Nash (and not the wrestler).

Listening to the Nash YouShoot while running around Skyrim this morning, man what a bunch of bullshit. The only tough question was someone calling him out on the Fingerpoke of Doom/Goldberg injury timeline and he pretty much just sidesteps it. At least an hour is wasted on Nash pretending to be a wine guru and teaching Sean how to pick up girls.

Listening to the Nash YouShoot while running around Skyrim this morning, man what a bunch of bullshit. The only tough question was someone calling him out on the Fingerpoke of Doom/Goldberg injury timeline and he pretty much just sidesteps it. At least an hour is wasted on Nash pretending to be a wine guru and teaching Sean how to pick up girls.

Not too keen on the more recent KC stuff, it seems that they are choosing people based on reputation and the "suggestion" that they will have some juicy tales to tell, rather than their willingness to be open and just...shoot, rather than trying to play a character and make things more interesting on the spot.

Y'know, I love Nash. The guy cracks me up. Considering that almost every wrestler out there is a bullshit artist, it cracks me up that there's a section of fans who just get so legit pissed at him for being a bullshit artist. And he plays off it to this day for his own shits and giggles.

Anyway, by the time this video happened, I had pretty much stopped watching WCW so I never heard any of this. It's the Thunder that's the last day of Nash as a booker, and he just MST3K's the show from the announce table. It's some funny shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ymfJ6JFLL0