Pro Wrestling Only

Elimination Chamber 2013

goodhelmet

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miz/Cesaro wad a decent match taken individually. But when you factor in the awful finish and the fact Miz might be the most unthreatening looking wrestler of all time, then it wasn't enjoyable at all. Worst thing is the feud will probably continue now. Fingers crossed that Mix gets future endeavored shortly, unbelievable to think he worked the main event of a Wrestlemania.

I get that they are trying to rebuild Miz as a credible face and they are trying to protect Cesaro too, but that means you should separate them, because that finish cheated us. The match itself was really awesome with Miz working your fast babyface spots and Cesaro targetting the arm to a fault (literally). Loved the leap frog shoulder breaker spot. Seriously that was on route to being one of my favorite matches of the year when they went with that bullshit finish.

Cesaro vs. Miz

This was fucking great and better than the opener. Miz sells his arm the whole match and does some real creative roll up variations with his good arm. Cesaro does some incredible power spots and makes a mistake hurting his leg. Miz's leg work is really good and this match was starting to turn the corner into holy shit level great when we get a B.S fucking low blow finish. BOO

This is pretty much the best Miz match ever, right?

The Lawler match was the best Miz match ever.

I second that and yea that match was good until the end. Probably means they're continuing the feud which sucks because Cesaro is way too good to be involved with Miz. Cesaro stands out so much on the WWE roster, he does so many little things that are just so fuckin awesome. Pulling the fingers in the armbar was great

Cesaro might be the best wrestler on earth right now. And this is coming from a guy who really didn't like Claudio all that much on the indies.

I was hoping Zeb would make Anti-federalist argument against LA Purchase, but no such luck.

Don't know what the foreign scene is like these days buy I can definitely agree with that. And I loved his KOW stuff and some of his Chikara stuff I saw was solid

Glad I'm not alone in thinking Miz/Cesaro was shockingly great.

Del Rio/Show was awfully good too. Del Rio was excellent fighting from underneath, and had great crisp and urgent flurries of offense. His suicide dive was amazing and he almost felt Rey-ish at times. I loved the storytelling with the enzuigiri/grounded crossarmbreaker. Great struggle in the finish too.