Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestling With The Past #6

Loss

Has there been any consideration to breaking these long ones into two parts? Always find it easier to take through these in a couple of chunks (like the way Austin breaks up a 2 1/2 hour interview into parts).

I thought about splitting them but then it would actually be more work for me so we go with what we have. Hell, I listen to hardcore history and those things are like 3-4 hours. Joe Rogan's show usually hits 3 hours. Not comparing my stuff to theirs but knowing it is done makes it easier to just put it out as is.

Yeah, no need to split them up. There's no rule they have to be listened to in one sitting anyway.

On that note, any word on when the next one will be up? They are so in depth and long so I'm never annoyed if a week goes by without one (understanding you do other podcasts that take up time as well), but just curious.

• 1 month later...

Yes, Will is waiting on me. I have a newborn baby and need to make sense of my life. I want to do one soon, but I have no idea how I'm going to manage three uninterrupted hours or so. I'll find a way though. :)

Congrats, Loss. This is great news because it ensures that once you and Will are too old to continue doing podcasts, your children will be fully trained in their 80s and 90s wrestling knowledge and will keep the shows going.