Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Network Weekly Schedule

goodhelmet

Do we know if WWE or USA and MTV hold the rights to the old seasons of Tough Enough?

I would think that between non-wrestling programming like TE reruns, Legends roundtables, documentaries from their DVDs, WWE films, and compilations like the HOF stuff from Classics. In addition to airing old PPVs, and TVs, and stuff, that they've got more than enough content to fill a weekley schedule. Not even taking into account any other original programming ideas they might have.

My favorite idea and something wrestling fans would eat up would be the VH1 model. Remember the 80s or Remember the 90s... Year by year with celebs and wrestlers commenting on famous moments from around the country. Best matches of Mnia, Summerslam, Starrcade, etc with commentary and clips of the matches.

Yeah, I like this. NBAtv did something similar with NB80s & NB90s

Saying the wrestlers will lose out in some ways is possibly true, although it could also be a case of not being able to see the forest for the trees. The time period for which they are marketable and have options will be much longer if the network is a success, as retired wrestlers should always have a place on the network in different ways.

I would create a daily Sportscenter style show. Do highlights of the shows and PPVs. Maybe film some footage of house shows to show. Push the hell out of the PPVs and break down the matches like you would the playoffs in other sports. I think with some work, you could really create a great show from that.

I would create a daily Sportscenter style show. Do highlights of the shows and PPVs. Maybe film some footage of house shows to show. Push the hell out of the PPVs and break down the matches like you would the playoffs in other sports. I think with some work, you could really create a great show from that.

I think a weekly model like this would work better, like on Tuesdays after Raw.

• 1 month later...

One thing I think they should do are exclusive events that aren't available on PPV (this is assuming that all the B shows will be available on PPV too and I'm not sure where that falls).

There's no reason not to do a one night King of the Ring tournament in May that's exclusive to the Network for instance.