Pro Wrestling Only

PWO Quarterly Feel Good Poll

Loss

Current Favorite Wrestler To Watch: Timothy Thatcher. Every time I watch him I go WHOA!

Last Fun Match You Saw: Rampage Brown vs Darrell Allen. Short but fun. Sometimes that's more than enough. Was here.

Wrestler You Want To See More Of: Necro Butcher. Cause I feel like I havn't come close to seeing enough.

Last Live Show Attended: Xcite Wrestling's Anger Management. Local Binghamton,NY promotion working the area while 2CW works their other UNY markets.

Match You Are Looking Forward To Watching Soon The Most: Kevin Steen/Jason Axe vs. Dudley Boys with Spike as ref. It would be Rampage Brown vs Samoa Joe but the tag match benefits from the fact that I'll be there. Axe is a guy who sometimes gets put in the ring with the SUPER FAST COOL INDY guys but he does infinitely better in matches like the one he had with Matt Hardy or Masada.

Last Fun Interview/Promo You Saw: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tZ9audNuPo Dick Justice being a wrestling GAWD and all that jazz.

Last Interesting Thing You Read About Wrestling: http://wrestlingonearth.com/seven-things-top-7-tweets-of-june-2014/ For all you Twitter people.

Last Worthwhile Wrestling Podcast You Heard: Segunda Caida Podcast. To be fair though I listened to VOW and Wrestle Culture the day prior. One could say I'm doing good in the worthwhile podcast department.

Most Fun You've Had Watching Wrestling Lately: Going to that Xcite show cause while watching wrestling on the projector is nice, watching it with a bunch of others is funner.

Current Favorite Wrestler To Watch: Going ot buck the trend with a Tag team and Say Rybaxel, possibly one of the only true heel tag teams I've seen in years.

Last Fun Match You Saw: Rybaxel vs Gold/Star dust

Wrestler You Want To See More Of:Stardus... i just like that Cody is having fun with it.

Last Live Show Attended:As a fan we are probably talking JAPW in 2000. As a just attending it was probably a Superstars of Wrestling Show

Match You Are Looking Forward To Watching Soon The Most: Rusev vs Swagger

Last Fun Interview/Promo You Saw: Anything Dean Ambrose.

Last Interesting Thing You Read About Wrestling interesting? Can't say I read too much about wrestling these days.

Last Worthwhile Wrestling Podcast You Heard: SChronic Connection Wrestling podcast.

Most Fun You've Had Watching Wrestling Lately: MITB because it got my Fiancee back into watching wrestling so I can break out the old dvds on the big tv without causing a fuss.

Surprised at the Danny Cannon love here, I just pegged him as a new Davey Richards based on AAW dark matches/undercards that he's done. Any match recommendations from those promoting him?

To be fair he is VERY much Davey Richards from 2009. But smaller. At least from the little I've seen. Willing to take some nutty bumps. Entirely reckless when diving. Not sure he's had that 20+ minute match that gets some talk that really starts the loathe train. Or he could kill it. I'd like to get proven wrong. I really would.

That was my reaction. A tiny (and I mean tiny) but very in-shape guy who has workrate in spades and is definitely willing to throw his body around. Fun in the four-ways I've seen him open the show in, though I can't imagine a protracted match going well. When I saw him in January or February he was even dressed just like Davey.

Current Favorite Wrestler To Watch: Probably going to have to side with Bray Wyatt and his clan on this one, with Dean Ambrose a very close second. Since they debuted last year, the Wyatt clan has been far and away my favorite thing on WWE TV.

Last Fun Match You Saw: Hmmm ... that's a tough one. Really liked the Money in the Bank briefcase match and the RVD/Seth Rollins match from the next night on Raw.

Wrestler You Want To See More Of: Bad News Barrett ... but we can blame Jack Swagger for completely ruining that situation.

Last Live Show Attended: HWA from this past January with Ricky Morton vs. Tarek the Great. Going back to their next show on Saturday that has nine matches on the card featuring Cliff Compton, Necro Butcher, Shark Boy, and B.J. Whitmer among others.

Match You Are Looking Forward To Watching Soon The Most: Ambrose vs. Rollins whenever it happens should be an awesome old school fist fight and I'm looking forward to every second of it, although the possibility of Jericho vs. Wyatt has me intrigued.

Last Fun Interview/Promo You Saw: Haven't really seen anything recently that's stuck out, so I'll have to pass.

Last Interesting Thing You Read About Wrestling: Bryan Alvarez's TNA rant a few weeks ago in the Figure Four newsletter. That had me rolling. However, I fully intend on checking out this piece on CHIKARA that everyone seems to be raving about.

Last Worthwhile Wrestling Podcast You Heard: Haven't had time recently to listen to a lot of podcasts but my go to podcasts are the Jim Cornette Experience and the Dragon King Karl show on the Observer site.

Most Fun You've Had Watching Wrestling Lately: Every time I watch wrestling I try to have fun. If I don't have fun and enjoy myself while watching it, then why bother? I'm not going to watch something and just incessantly rip on everything and ruin it. I'll watch it for the good, the bad, and the ridiculous. That's what it's all about, right? Just kicking back, having fun, and enjoying some theatrical combat sports.

Current Favorite Wrestler To Watch:
Luke Harper or Regal in 96-98 WCW.

Last Fun Match You Saw:
Steve Austin vs. William Regal in a Strap match - 29/11/2001 Smackdown.

Wrestler You Want To See More Of:
Harlem Heat era Booker T.

Last Live Show Attended:
Theory of (Neo sovereign) Revolution PWA Australia in April.

Match You Are Looking Forward To Watching Soon The Most:
Swagger v Rusev

Last Fun Interview/Promo You Saw:
DDP and Curt Hening on WCW Nitro-14/7/97.

Last Interesting Thing You Read About Wrestling:
A Crippled Dynamite kid being paid $50 to drop the tag titles in 1987 after his back operation.

Last Worthwhile Wrestling Podcast You Heard:
Austin / Russo , Austin/Christopher Daniels & Where the Big Boys Play #63.

Most Fun You've Had Watching Wrestling Lately:
Chuck Taylor's Gentleman's Club.

I don't have time to watch much these days unfortunately.

Current Favorite Wrestler To Watch: if we're talking modern and guys I actually might get to see on live TV, I'll go with Luke Harper, still can't believe they let him do topes

Last Fun Match You Saw: Claudio/Hero 40ish minute match from PWG May of 2011 where the top rope broke
Wrestler You Want To See More Of: Wyatt Family, Sami Zayn as far as active people I mark out for, don't have time to watch "undiscovered" guys

Last Live Show Attended: OMEGA snoozefest in Roanoke Rapids, NC

Match You Are Looking Forward To Watching Soon The Most: ROH PPV should arrive while I'm on vacation, wasn't able to watch live or get the replay

Last Fun Interview/Promo You Saw: just watched Breaking Kayfabe with Jim Cornette which was a long promo on how effed ROH was while he was there

Last Interesting Thing You Read About Wrestling: don't know

Last Worthwhile Wrestling Podcast You Heard: I listen to a lot, today was latest Bauer & Pollock which I find much more enjoyable than Observer as far as analyzing news (plus I no longer have a sub)

Most Fun You've Had Watching Wrestling Lately: that PWG ASW8 disc, also the whole OMEGA Cameron DVD was amazing, probably THE best non-ROH/PWG/Gabe indy show in YEARS

Current Favorite Wrestler To Watch: Dean Ambrose

Last Fun Match You Saw: MITB Briefcase Match

Wrestler You Want To See More Of: Luke Harper

Last Live Show Attended: Absolution 9, I think?

Match You Are Looking Forward To Watching Soon The Most: Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins

Last Fun Interview/Promo You Saw: Dean Ambrose on RAW 2 weeks ago

Last Interesting Thing You Read About Wrestling: Emma's mugshot

Last Worthwhile Wrestling Podcast You Heard: Marc Maron Podcast w/ CM Punk (though, I do enjoy JRs, Austins, Jerichos, Colts, and the LAW too)

Most Fun You've Had Watching Wrestling Lately: WrestleMania 30 Party

Current Favorite Wrestler To Watch: Tomohiro Ishii & Dean Ambrose

Last Fun Match You Saw: MITB Briefcase Match

Wrestler You Want To See More Of: :LA Park

Last Live Show Attended: ROH/NJPW in NY and WM 29 before that.

Match You Are Looking Forward To Watching Soon The Most: Brock vs. Cena, Ambrose vs. Rollins and 2014 G1. A lot of hot rematches from last year as well as new, interesting matches this time around. Also the '94 Yearbook. I'm up to the end of August '93 and while I'm looking forward to the AJ tag league and a couple other gems later in the year, I want to get to '94 WCW, SMW, 5/21/94 (first AJ match I saw that blew my mind), 6/3/94 and especially Tenryu/Hash as WAR/NJPW has been the hottest thing in '93.

Last Fun Interview/Promo You Saw: Dean Ambrose on RAW 2 weeks ago

Last Interesting Thing You Read About Wrestling: Recently reread the WON obituary on Hawk. Forgot how great that one was. Also crossing my fingers that Dave cuts back a bit on the MMA coverage in the WON as he's noted on more than one occasion how UFC is even burning him out. I'm not holding my breath on this one, just crossing my fingers.

Last Worthwhile Wrestling Podcast You Heard: Jericho with Heyman & Edge.

Most Fun You've Had Watching Wrestling Lately: Post-MITB Raw.

Current Favorite Wrestler To Watch: Dean Ambrose. Others have already said all there is to say. Can't take my eyes off of him.

Last Fun Match You Saw: Okada vs Tanahashi: 4/7/13 - What a masterpiece of a match.
Wrestler You Want To See More Of: Okada. I didn't know anything about him until about a week ago and I've been eating up as many matches of his as I can. My new favorite wrestler.

Last Live Show Attended: ROH in 2013. I will be attending Death Before Dishonor in Milwaukee in August.

Match You Are Looking Forward To Watching Soon The Most: Ambrose vs Reigns at (I'm assuming) Summerslam.

Last Fun Interview/Promo You Saw: Dean Ambrose at MItB 2014. "Case, or face? Case or face? Why not Both!"

Last Interesting Thing You Read About Wrestling: I've been more listening to podcasts than reading anything lately.

Last Worthwhile Wrestling Podcast You Heard: Binging on all of the Wrestling With the Past episodes. Loving it.

Most Fun You've Had Watching Wrestling Lately: Re-watching the Bryan-HHH opener from Mania this year with my 6 year old son, who is obsessed with re-enacting that match as he is watching it.