Pro Wrestling Only

Pro-Wrestling Super Show: Top 6 Bleeders w/ Will & Phil (August 6, 2014)

Grimmas

I loved the collective sigh and groaning when Steven announced his number 1. "It wasn't good blood", ha ha ha. This was a fun show.

Just want to mention that my top blood match is Terry Funk and Dory Funk Jr vs. The Sheik and Abdullah the Butcher (9/19/78) -- I put this above the MS-1 vs. Sangre Chicana match everyone pimps (which I do like a lot), and WELL above the Rockers vs. Rose and Somers matches; about on par with Magnum-Tully "I Quit" -- more people need to talk about that match. All four guys covered in blood, and one of the best injury sell jobs in the history of the known universe by The Sheik. It's a true blood bath.

Also, for terrific Bobby Heenan blood performances see the first matches I cover here, which might be the same stuff that Will and Phil were referencing. Crusher and Bruiser vs. Blackjacks in a cage. They fucking beat the shit out of Heenan there. And THEN, his match vs. Pepper Gomez which follows it on that Luce disc which is one of the most incredible blade jobs ever ever. Heenan is top 3 bleeder in my view.

• 2 months later...