Pro Wrestling Only

SLL's All-Request Friday Nights on Segunda Caida

S.L.L.

Back by popular demand (several years ago that has probably since evaporated), my weekly All-Request Friday Nights return to Segunda Caida starting this Friday, January the 9th. That's where you - the reader - request matches for me to watch and review, and I review five of them every week, sometimes to my delight, sometimes to my regret, but hopefully always to your entertainment and enlightenment. So get your picks in now, and let's see where this Friday will take us.

Segunda Caida, the stuff internet wrestling dreams are made of

A real fun read.

I love your enthusiasm for the Dorada-Psicosis match. Dorada is so Rey Jr. in 96 and nobody talks about him. It's really sad that the WWE is not building a minis division around him being the center piece.

I was so bummed when the WeeLC match didn't happen.

A real fun read.

I love your enthusiasm for the Dorada-Psicosis match. Dorada is so Rey Jr. in 96 and nobody talks about him. It's really sad that the WWE is not building a minis division around him being the center piece.

Didn't happen?

It was one of my favourite matches last year. I'm confused.

A real fun read.

Didn't happen?

Excuse me, not the WeeLC match, the Mini in the Bank match.

A real fun read.

Didn't happen?

Excuse me, not the WeeLC match, the Mini in the Bank match.

Holy crap, a Mini in the Bank match would had ruled. Bring in Pierrithito & Mini Abismo Negro & Mini Psychosis and if you can Blue Center & Demus 3:16 and you have a MOTY.

• 2 months later...

OK, this took a bit longer than I had hoped, to say the least, but SLL's All-Request Friday Night will return for real next Friday. I had to undergo a bit of a wrestling writer vision quest to get my head right on this, and it's undergone a bit of a format change as a result. Most obviously, instead of reviewing five matches every week, it'll be a non-fixed number of matches. But yeah, there's still gonna be plenty of fun times with me talking about the pro graps YOU want me to talk about, so start sending in those requests today!

Segunda Caida: Every Day We Write The Book