Pro Wrestling Only

Trade deals

JerryvonKramer

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Parv, do you need Slaughter to finish out any programs? If you do, I'll let you use him to finish up in exchange for some dates on Andre. Let me know.

I'd happily do either one MSG loop + a TV appearance (4 dates on Slaughter for 3 dates on Andre) or a special deal of MSG loop + Philly loop + 1 tv appearance (7 dates on Slaughter for 7 dates on Andre).

We could work out when both guys can fly to and from Puerto Rico. As in, you don't have to use all the dates on Andre at once and just because I'm using Slaughter doesn't mean he couldn't fly back and work a date for you between the house shows.

Let me know what you're happy with.

Parv, do you need Slaughter to finish out any programs? If you do, I'll let you use him to finish up in exchange for some dates on Andre. Let me know.

I'd happily do either one MSG loop + a TV appearance (4 dates on Slaughter for 3 dates on Andre) or a special deal of MSG loop + Philly loop + 1 tv appearance (7 dates on Slaughter for 7 dates on Andre).

We could work out when both guys can fly to and from Puerto Rico. As in, you don't have to use all the dates on Andre at once and just because I'm using Slaughter doesn't mean he couldn't fly back and work a date for you between the house shows.

Let me know what you're happy with.

Great! I'll take the second option with the seven dates. I definitely wouldn't use the dates on Andre all at once. We can work out the dates later after the draft, but I already have a couple in mind.

Denizens of the NWA, Andre the Giant is now considering bookings for the next six months. The WWF will consider draft picks in exchange for dates on Andre (for NWA members only).

Andre also worked dates for AWA & Mid-South at times. Worked Memphis as late as March, 1983.

If representives for Verne Gagne, Bill Watts or Jerry Jarrett would like to come forward with offers, they will be considered.

Vince Sr is said to be in the market for top heels to work 4-7 dates at major arenas. Not only does your promotion get Andre, your star gets major exposure in the biggest market in the United States which almost guarnatees coverage in major pulbications such as PWI and The Wrestler! It's an amazing deal.

PS. Pleasure doing business with you El Borica!