Pro Wrestling Only

Money in the Bank 2015... Live as it Happens

goodhelmet

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get that but to me Cena is supposed to be like Hulk Hogan of our time. I don't recall Hogan needing to evolve much in-ring. But I suppose his deal was turning heel and surrounding himself with guys that would run in and help him keep his belt so I guess everyone deals with that mortality differently. I guess this is preferrable.

If Hulk Hogan did a Burning Hammer, that would be worth at least a star.

That's funny to picture.

And Man in Blak, I know Cena has suffered the disadvantage of being the most readily exposed tv ace in WWE history up to now, so yeah I guess his evolution is a necessity. Ironic though considering how his character on the face of it has undergone essentially zero change. So maybe I just have to concede that his story being told in the ring has to serve as the substitution for that.

I get that but to me Cena is supposed to be like Hulk Hogan of our time. I don't recall Hogan needing to evolve much in-ring. But I suppose his deal was turning heel and surrounding himself with guys that would run in and help him keep his belt so I guess everyone deals with that mortality differently. I guess this is preferrable.

If Hulk Hogan did a Burning Hammer, that would be worth at least a star.

He probably did it in Japan during one of this workrate classics.